Forums

Help › Forums

Crashes With Passes

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 17 2015 10:22 AM (53 replies)
  • jared420247
    7 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 1:20 PM
    I have had my game crash on my last putt twice, once with my daily free pass and one with a paid for pass. when i putt my finishing putt it does not putt the ball and the game errors appear with no credits awarded. I would love to see this issue worked out and my credits returned, i don't think thats asking for to much.
  • rollone
    772 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 1:50 PM

i see alot of posts about losing CC passes during practice rounds. the ones ive lost were ranked stroke play games.

ive sent a few emails to customer support and the pass issue was corrected, i just dont want to keep sending emails.

• DStephenson451
    79 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 8:29 PM

I agree about 3 times I have been in a game and someone quits or reboots and I lose my pass and no points are awarded to cc either

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 9:16 AM

To clarify : if you use a pass in a multiplayer ranked game and the pass disappears it is only a display issue and the XP will be properly awarded.to your CC

We highly suggest that you only use passes in ranked games where they will never be lost.  if you crash or stop you can always continue a ranked game and complete the round with the pass.

It is true if you use the pass in a practice game and you stop, forfeit, leave or crash the pass is gone and you will only contribute the xp you earned up to that point to your CC.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 10:47 AM

Game crashes seem to happen way more often when using a CC pass. Today I observed that, while I was using the pass, an RG was settled and the game crashed. Perhaps, when you earn XP during the course of a round but not as a result of the game you are playing, the coding of the passes is not robust enough to handle this and causes the crash. 

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 1:38 PM

I have many cc members who are very frustrated,

quote : Game crashes seem to happen way more often when using a CC pass. Today I observed that, while I was using the pass, an RG was settled and the game crashed. Perhaps, when you earn XP during the course of a round but not as a result of the game you are playing, the coding of the passes is not robust enough to handle this and causes the crash. 

A lot of crashing going on with multi player stroke and other modes.

I have many members in my cc getting very frustrated with game over this issue.

I and other players are loosing passes payed and free. i under stand what you said about the display issue with pass but dropped / disconnected games due to passes or some new issue are running ramped.

Thank you for any help with this issue.

SG88

• jared420247
    7 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 11:42 AM

I have palyed 2 ranked multi player rounds with cc passes today. In both games the game freezes on my last putt, when it goes back to the lobby it says the game is over.  No points are rewarded to my CC and i dont even get credit for playing today. whats going on with this? i had the same problem a few days and now its happening again.  I know for SURE my CC is not getting the XP. i have wasted almost 3 hours playing today, sorry i did not get a screen shot, but i have a purchased CC pass at 12:33 et as proof.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 8:17 PM
    I've lost 10 passes now. It's not my imagination.
  • Victoria47
    629 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 2:10 AM

same crap here:

bought a pass today, made my game .....but without any pass, but 37 cr`s gone from my conto!!!!!   thats  ROBBERY !!!! minimum want back my 37 cr !!!!   "INSATIABLE  WGT"

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 5:06 AM

I have lost 2 passes and both were entirely my fault. Restarted without thinking and lost the pass. I have never lost one due to a crash. 

RSS