Fri, Oct 15 2010 11:56 PM

Just for you CharleMagneRH!

http://www.wgt.com/user/profile.aspx?UserID=2097213

Have a nice day ...

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 10:26 AM

griff207:

How many strokes lower than your handicap can you shoot not to be considered a sandbagger? example.... I have a 72 stroke avg, if i shot 68 would that be considered sandbagging. I can just a eaisley shoot 77.

Sounds about like me Griff Some days I can shoot a 30 and follow it with a 40 and both are tourneys. For me it all comes down to 1 or 2 brain dead shots and some lousy putting. If I putt well I shoot borderline great rounds and if I putt poorly I shoot lousy scores.

• gobbog
    150 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 11:18 AM

GoldCard:

CharlemagneRH:

I'm simply using your stats to put mine in perspective, not accusing you of cheating.  There's nothing wrong with what I did.

PS: Work on your putting.  You apparently have some of the very best approach shots in the game.  :p

Thank you

But it took me almost a year whereas your average was 59 as old master in only 5 weeks?

Perhaps I need a plastic ruler lol lol

Not everyone is gullible :(

He should be the last person call out cheaters.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 11:50 AM
    I am probably a 75-AVG player without my ruler and calculator, so they come highly recommended. Couldn't play without'm. .."ruler and calculater"aka cheat software.= not good enough without'm
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 11:51 AM
    All I know is that Chuckie loves to type and blabber.
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 12:22 PM

i'm confused,  more than normal, whats this got to do with Sandbagging or was it sound gagging i'm not so sure now.

My head hurts,

Time for  a Mug ot Tea and a Cucumber Sarnie.  

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 12:36 PM

[quote="SweetiePie"]All I know is that Chuckie loves to type and blabber.

"Chuckie"...love it!!!!! Sweetie Pie ur a Darling.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 12:51 PM

I'll give you a game charlie, but do you have to use your calculator? is WGT a maths lesson now. 

If you don't play matchplay against any legends, what about strokeplay?

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 1:04 PM

chrisironsbones:

I'll give you a game charlie, but do you have to use your calculator? is WGT a maths lesson now?

I don't have to play the same way that you play.  Don't like it?  Tough!

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 1:08 PM

CharlemagneRH:

chrisironsbones:

I'll give you a game charlie, but do you have to use your calculator? is WGT a maths lesson now?

I don't have to play the same way that you play.  Don't like it?  Tough!

good on ya i was thinking, if you've found a formula that works for you great, just i havn't the patience to go fiddle with a ruler etc,etc..i see it as a cpu game, something to enjoy or relax to, seems to much hard work what your doing...but it works for you, don't fix it

RSS