• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 3:27 PM

N1 WGT :)

sweetmiffy:
    I vote to give the mystery gift to Opy

I agree

opyeuclid:
    I have the clubs that I like and plenty of balls , So I need nothing .

If you passing on it OPY hows about MC? This is Wayne's baby and I'm sure he would love . . . and indeed deserve . . . a mystery gift :)

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 3:28 PM

Excellent Wgt…..:-)

I have everything I need too, my gift was being able to participate in this event and the gift of giving is worth everything to me…..

and a big Cheer to Opy!

:-)

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 3:40 PM

64 Cleveland wedge......

I am ready to send it to whoever thinks they want it. I am more than willing to play a game or 2 with the recipient to help them learn what it's capable of.(If they want) Any tier player is fine. Cheers and Merry Christmas in July !!!    R.

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 3:52 PM

uh, i could use some game if someone would donate it? been here since 2009 and still stanking..sigh...

lol

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 4:19 PM

Lobsterboy:

N1 WGT :)

If you passing on it OPY hows about MC? This is Wayne's baby and I'm sure he would love . . . and indeed deserve . . . a mystery gift :)

+1

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 4:27 PM

patriciawilliams:

Excellent Wgt…..:-)

I have everything I need too, my gift was being able to participate in this event and the gift of giving is worth everything to me…..

and a big Cheer to Opy!

:-)

Geeeezzzz,you  got me swallowing  some  feeling   here .  :)      I feel that the best gift  is  giving out one   with out condition , ty  Ma belle Patricia        big smile form me  there .               

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 4:35 PM

One more thing  OPY   deserved   our thanks  ....   He  deserve  all our respect in my book and that is the best gift  in the WGT world ,he (we)  all want , OPY  the reform one has all my  respect .   Merci Beaucoup  on ami   :)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 5:44 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    First off thank you Opy for this wonderful even this year.  I know you have helped a many of players and we are all grateful.  As your present, you will get the honor of selecting all the deserving little boys and girls to receive WGT's gifts.  I think it is only fitting you have that honor.

I second this.

Opy-

You did a great job and I thank you for reminding me of how important these events are to the community, it has really shown as I read through the posts.

I would like to extend my thanks to Lobsterboy, PatriciaWilliams, Alanti, Frappefort, Mushy, Miffy, DDRoss, JayW, Oneeyedjohn, Sting, Lonnie, Jsweet, Johnable1234, Newchstleb, Alcaucin, Deedles77, the secret Santas, WGTShoe and WGT and anyone else who participated in this event (either on the giving or receiving end). Thanks to you all for making this another great event.

Opy, I tip my hat to you....great job!!!

MC

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 6:13 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
     " Mystery Gift  "  

I pick this player ,

He is not a Santa but something more to WGT .

This player is there / here to have some fun and keep us safe from " Them "  .

This player has gone out of the way sorta of say to bring comfort to the many and the few .

This player gets my vote .

Yancy 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 6:16 PM

If I get a 2nd choice .

Free MIO    !

Some of the OLD timers might remember that and the cave paintings of Faterson .

IaaRRVft 

RSS