Forums

Help › Forums

WGT's Day of Christmas in July

Thu, Aug 21 2014 7:16 PM (63 replies)
  • DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 5:28 AM

Very Kind of WGT and Opy....this is the reason i keep playing this game, the people in it and the giving that they do, that being said the level 96 versa would be sweet LOL...but in reality i know i wont see it, there are lower level players that need better clubs...tks for everything guys and have a great Christmas in July,

• jayheels
    148 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 5:31 AM

opyeuclid:

WGTdbloshoe:
    Opy . As your present, you will get the honor of selecting all the deserving little boys and girls to receive WGT's gifts. 

Irons        OPY

Driver      OPY

3Wood    OPY

Putter      OPY

Balls        OPY

Mystery gift          OPY

That was easy .                

Just kidding .   I got the Best gift with All the Santas that joined in to help with the MrCaddies Christmas in July .

Just wanted to say that I received a gift a long time ago and I still have it...these events are a really great part of WGT...well done.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 6:37 AM

WGTdbloshoe:
    1 Mystery Gift - To go to the Santa of Opy's choice.

Please do not ask me to pick just one Santa . That is asking too much from me .

Place the names of the Santas ( leave my name out ) in a hat and pick one .

Thank you .

OPY

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 6:47 AM

opyeuclid:

WGTdbloshoe:
    1 Mystery Gift - To go to the Santa of Opy's choice.

Please do not ask me to pick just one Santa . That is asking too much from me .

Place the names of the Santas ( leave my name out ) in a hat and pick one .

Thank you .

OPY

I vote to give the mystery gift to Opy for all his hard work!

What does everyone else think?

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 6:50 AM

sweetmiffy:

I vote to give the mystery gift to Opy for all his hard work!

What does everyone else think?

Great idea!!! There ya go, Shoe. Who could be more deserving than the one who spent so much time setting this up and handling it?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 7:15 AM

sweetmiffy:
    I vote to give the mystery gift to Opy

Cash .  I am verified so they have my name and address , I will take a WGT check .

But really , I have the clubs that I like and plenty of balls , So I need nothing .

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 7:49 AM

Hey Opy , remember that 96+ Versa putter that I wanted . You know , the 1 that WGT put my name on for you to give me . Since it is xmas and my birthday was this month and last month was my 3 year anniversary , and I quit smoking last month , and I made Tour Legend this month know what I`m sayin .  :-) Just sayin

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 11:37 AM

Damn, that's a helluva generous offer from WGTShoe.

Could I be a little cheeky and ask for just one sleeve of the Level 92 Nikes. 

Thank you

O    N    E    Y    E

• dandycap
    1,809 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 2:04 PM

Hi;     Just played a match game (practice mode)  with TMH3 (L 91) master.  I'm a legend, so I never took out my driver. Only used my 3 wood to even things out (somewhat).   He's a real sport but really needs a driver.   I'll leave the final decision on which driver, up to you.   Thank you very much  --  just dandy

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 2:34 PM

SPINO1

would love to have a go with a decent sleeve of balls, if considered The lvl whatnot nike irons would be very welcome also...

Well done to everybody concerned this "Christmas"

RSS