Help › Forums

WGT's Day of Christmas in July

Thu, Aug 21 2014 7:16 PM (63 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Aug 6 2014 7:39 PM

I overlooked  noone 

Spell check this  Bat Man !

The good that is that happens here in WGT land is more that we can all ask for .

The Btchers and the Thankfull  .

Riddle me that .

Why is it some of us see a 3 putt as a good thing ?

It was a game with Friends and we all win .

• ArmaoGerald
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 6 2014 7:59 PM

I want to know how to do to change my date of birth and I get that I am a minor, my age is 50 years old and my date of birth is 12.02.1964 ie on 2 December, one thousand nine hundred and sixty-four

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Aug 7 2014 10:33 AM

ArmaoGerald:

I want to know how to do to change my date of birth and I get that I am a minor, my age is 50 years old and my date of birth is 12.02.1964 ie on 2 December, one thousand nine hundred and sixty-four

Your DOB has been updated.  In the future please contact customer support for questions like this or post the question in the correct section of the forum.

- WGTdbloshoe

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 7:16 PM

As a common man and whatnots, I am embarrassed that I forgot to post a nice
    THANK YOU! -- as this year I was the mystery gift winner, I have been a Santa in the past years on this - and was/am geeked about my gifts.

Im a little confusables here -- Not sure if I should thank those who gfted me by name or just thank the community at large. Either way - as I often says and such "The WGT Community at large is the BEST group of folks I have encountered in/on any internet games/clubs/groups etc. Totally cereal on this.

RSS