Forums

Help › Forums

WGT's Day of Christmas in July

Thu, Aug 21 2014 7:16 PM (63 replies)
  • mar101
    70 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 10:49 AM

Romax:
    I am more than willing to play a game or 2 with the recipient to help them learn what it's capable o

Cheers to all u goodhearted Santas out there. I don't need anything, but I'd consider giving something at Xmas.

BTW Ross- I don't need the wedge, but I could sure do with the lessons ;) x

Maria

• goaliee
    860 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 12:35 PM

Hi,

If there is anything spare at the end and are stuck for a home the goaliee will take the scraps.

Well done to all the Santa s out there in WGT land keep up the good work.

Its just show what kindness is out there is this big world of ours.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 4:28 PM

The Mystery Gift .

I am going with Yancycan .    Please understand why I pick him .

He is a mystery .

He has never asked for anything But has gave all of us a smile , ( if you do not know who Yancycan is take some time and find out ) .

The Santas ,  I can not pick just one , And I think none of them want anything . Santas are givers for a reason .

MrCaddie : He got a Mystery Gift , I think he got the best gift from all of this  . He got to see how his Friends , the  Community , And WGT got together and make the MrCaddie Christmas in July 2014 happen .

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 4:41 PM

opyeuclid:

The Mystery Gift .

I am going with Yancycan .    Please understand why I pick him . He is a mystery .He has never asked for anything But has gave all of us a smile , ( if you do not know who Yancycan is take some time and find out ) .

The Santas ,  I can not pick just one , And I think none of them want anything . Santas are givers for a reason .

MrCaddie : He got a Mystery Gift , I think he got the best gift from all of this  . He got to see how his Friends , the  Community , And WGT got together and make the MrCaddie Christmas in July 2014 happen .

Quel excellent et bien écrit mots!  Opy :-))

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 5:06 PM

opyeuclid:

The Mystery Gift .

I am going with Yancycan .    Please understand why I pick him .

He is a mystery .

He has never asked for anything But has gave all of us a smile , ( if you do not know who Yancycan is take some time and find out ) .

No arguments here!

- WGTdbloshoe

• Perkupmyputter
    436 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 11:18 PM

Just seeing this now!... If I'm not too late I would like to have a sleeve of Cali Level 34 slow meter balls for Christmas in July. ~Thanks, Bruce

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 4:37 AM

So is this happening or not, if ther are any sleeves avaiable then obviously I would like to have as many as possible.

Just kiddin

1 is good

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 8:09 AM

I am hoping to hear from some lower level players that need clubs 

( Yes , Tour Legends like gifts also )

If any of you have someone in your CC or on your friends list Please ask them to reply here, Some of you have asked for players But it would be nice if they asked for them selfs .

I am also going back to reread all the days to see if someone there was passed by . or if someone got one gift and could use the matching club .

OPY    

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 9:23 AM

I have made my pick for the Iron set . 

Someone that got passed by .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 9:32 AM

I have made my pick for the 3 Wood .

OPY