• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Feb 18 2015 8:56 AM

Thus, the dilemma. 

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2015 1:46 PM

WGTadmin:

@srellim234: I am not personally aware of the issue with Peanut Labs that you are speaking of. I will have to talk with Shoe to find out more. Once I do I will reply back...

WGTadmin - It has now been seven months since you made the above statement and still you remain totally silent. Besides posts in this thread, a post on your wall was also totally ignored.

Out of frustration, I even sent a message to CS letting them know that I was tired of watching you and other moderators intentionally lie to or ignore us. You'll be happy to know that CS has your back. Despite questioning WGT personnel by name, they immediately offered to close my account rather than find out what specific issues prompted my contact. As a company you obviously would rather encourage customers to take their business elsewhere than to hold you to some semblance of honesty and integrity.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 10:09 AM

Still waiting.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 10:39 AM

WGTadmin:

@srellim234: I am not personally aware of the issue with Peanut Labs that you are speaking of. I will have to talk with Shoe to find out more. Once I do I will reply back...

WGTadmin - It's now 219 days and counting. It's obvious from your appearance all over the forum in other threads that you are reading these threads and intentionally ignoring this one.

You said you would reply back. Even coming back here and saying you condone survey companies defrauding your customers has more integrity than what you are doing.

Do you honestly expect us to believe that you have not been able to talk to shoe in over half a year?

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 11:39 AM

Day 220 and still waiting.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2015 10:58 AM

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2015 1:29 PM

Day 222

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 7:07 AM

I have supported my WGT "habit" since June of 2007 on surveys and videos. Not playing a lot of games personally, I was gifting $25-30 worth of Pro Shop equipment per month. When the situation got so bad with the surveys that it required capturing a photo of each page to prove it was completed I quit doing them and just focused on videos and ads. 

When WGTadmin said he'd get back to us and then disappeared from this thread, I quit clicking through on everything. Since mid-September 2014 I have done no videos, ads or surveys. I have enough balls in inventory along with additional credits to last a long time at the rate I play. I cleared out my friend list with the exception of one real-life friend who lives too far away to see often so we play and chat here a lot. I even dropped out of the country club I was in in anticipation of not being as involved with it as I was.

So, every month WGTadmin lets pass costs WGT $25-30 a month on my account alone and doesn't affect my game play at all, really. 

WGTadmin - Another day has gone by and it's costing your company about a dollar a day for refusing to talk to your fellow employee and get back to us as promised.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2015 1:39 PM

Day 224 and still we wait.

RSS