Forums

Help › Forums

Attention WGT

Tue, Jun 16 2015 7:25 PM (175 replies)
  • fasffreddy1
    351 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 4:57 AM

Are you guys monitoring the surveys that are on this site? A good number of them don't work. After answering the initial question and getting the "You're a good match" screen, a screen comes up saying "We are having trouble reaching our partners". This is not a one-time occurence - it happens over and over and... Another thing that happens is that you get screened out BEFORE they ask you any questions. I thought they did not save our information! This would be the only logical answer unless these surveys aren't working either. All of them are very narrow in scope as to what they are ooking for in respondents. I find that if you are not latino you lose out on a large number of opportunities. Some are even written in spanish. The health surveys - you have to be on your last breath to qualify for one of them. When are we going to get surveys that help us get credits for answering the questions? And what is up with those that offer 90 credits that take 30 minutes to do? Please don't refer me to

radium One. They will answer but their answers are usually "canned" responses.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 12:47 PM

fasffreddy1:

Are you guys monitoring the surveys that are on this site? A good number of them don't work. After answering the initial question and getting the "You're a good match" screen, a screen comes up saying "We are having trouble reaching our partners". This is not a one-time occurence - it happens over and over and... Another thing that happens is that you get screened out BEFORE they ask you any questions. I thought they did not save our information! This would be the only logical answer unless these surveys aren't working either. All of them are very narrow in scope as to what they are ooking for in respondents. I find that if you are not latino you lose out on a large number of opportunities. Some are even written in spanish. The health surveys - you have to be on your last breath to qualify for one of them. When are we going to get surveys that help us get credits for answering the questions? And what is up with those that offer 90 credits that take 30 minutes to do? Please don't refer me to

hi

we have 0 control over it. surveys are done via 3rd party partner who I assume has control of it. I suspect they are populated based on location and other specific elements, so it's possible some could be outdated?>

-wgticon

• vitoandolini
    175 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 12:58 PM

I assume WGT is being paid by these 3rd party partners. So with that being said, WGT does have a responsibility to everyone here to make sure these so called ads or surveys work properly. 

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 2:26 PM

fasffreddy1:

Malo suerte, hermano.

Just lie.  We all do.

• vitoandolini
    175 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 11:43 PM

I would really like to see someone from WGT answer this?

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 9:55 AM

vitoandolini:

Unfortunately as mentioned in a post above WGT doesn't have much (if any) control over the survey section. Any issues regarding eligibility or missing credits will have to be submitted to the surveyor.

• vitoandolini
    175 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 1:42 PM

WGTyphoon:

vitoandolini:

Unfortunately as mentioned in a post above WGT doesn't have much (if any) control over the survey section. Any issues regarding eligibility or missing credits will have to be submitted to the surveyor.

And that my friends is called "PASSING THE BUCK" or "SIDESTEPPING THE ISSUE"

• fasffreddy1
    351 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 2:08 PM

I think you should have some control since they are putting stuff on your website. I would think that WGT would not want these "advertizers" abusing those who use the site either.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 3:33 PM

WGTers,

As Icon and Typhoon mentioned, WGT does not have control over the type nor amount of surveys available to players. Icon is also right in that these surveys will not be directed to every type of player. These companies, which all players need to know, are present throughout the gaming industry  and none of the gaming companies have control or access to their databases. Also, these are not advertisements, these are companies that are providing a service to several different parties. 

They are opportunities to acquire free credits. However, they will not always apply to every different type of player. Yes, they are collecting and saving the information you provide. After all, they are surveys and they require that a player enables third party cookies. This is why if you have provided false information you may not have the ability to answer any survey since the player breached their Terms of Service. (which by the way, we recommend all players reading for each provider so they understand more about the specific provider and how this industry operates)

Yes, these companies are only looking for specific demographics based on their information and research. If you are 21 years old and in good health, why would a Health company need your data and want to try to collect data rather than for a 65 year who will likely need more health care in the near future.

Additionally, WGT does not have a say in how many credits a player should receive for completing a survey. But keep in mind, that players are not forced to complete any survey or offer and that it is up to them to do so.

WGT, nor any gaming company that uses their services, will never have access to their database for obvious business decisions. 

In regards to comments about these companies abusing players, we do not see how that is possible or relevant. If a player is having troubles opening a survey, that is not abuse but more likely an issue with a players' browser or the survey company may have an issue with that specific survey. 

• AirMadere
    287 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 6:07 PM

wow Tadmin , all that just to say ur screwed lol - was a great company line excuse though

RSS