Forums

Help › Forums

Attention WGT

Tue, Jun 16 2015 7:25 PM (175 replies)
  • mmatheus63
    421 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 2:35 PM

I agree with mrcaddie & srellim234, you can't "play dumb" or use the old standardized, "legal mumbo jumbo".    

I expect "canned" responses from Politicians, Lawyers or "spin doctors" representing big business...but here... WOW!!  I guess there is more money being made here than many of us were really, truly aware of!

I guess those $7.00 Nike's are helping to pay for upkeep on someone's Bentley, private school for someone's kid or property taxes on someone's summer beach home!

Makes me wonder if those "errant shots" resulting in water balls were truly my fault or a "program malfunction" .... hmmmmm... curiouser and curiouser

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Sep 15 2014 12:19 PM

WGTadmin:

@srellim234: I am not personally aware of the issue with Peanut Labs that you are speaking of. I will have to talk with Shoe to find out more. Once I do I will reply back...

It's now a month and a half of dead silence.

At least do you now understand why WGT personnel have very little credibility with many of the members that have been here a while?

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 10:04 AM

WGTadmin - It's now two months and counting. Aren't you and ...shoe on speaking terms? It's apparent that in situations like this WGT personnel are instructed not to speak to customers. Your lack of follow through indicates those same instructions also apply to management.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Feb 4 2015 11:27 AM

WGTadmin:

@srellim234: I am not personally aware of the issue with Peanut Labs that you are speaking of. I will have to talk with Shoe to find out more. Once I do I will reply back...

WGTadmin - It has now been six months since you stated you would talk to Shoe and reply back. We've received nothing from any WGT employee in the form of communication about the "investigation" since. The lack of follow through is appalling.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 8:08 PM

srellim234:

WGTadmin:

WGTadmin - It has now been six months since you stated you would talk to Shoe and reply back. We've received nothing from any WGT employee in the form of communication about the "investigation" since. The lack of follow through is appalling.

WGTadmin - It's now 6 1/2 months and counting.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Feb 18 2015 6:21 AM

I stated earlier that I was going to do surveys, watch videos and see what I could make in credits. After 3 days and over 18 hrs (yes 18 hrs) doing so, I have gained little to nothing. What I have received is non-stop annoying phone calls and E-mails. When you do a quick survey that says, enter your E-mail and tell us what you like better, Coke or Pepsi to receive your credits, that is what I expect. I do not need E-mails regarding walk in tubs and diabetes testers. I did one for a lower car insurance rate. I clearly marked (local agent). I received non-stop calls from California to Florida The calls started within seconds of submitting the survey. Some  systems are working at rocket speed. Obviously mine is, for some things. ????????. I have to applaud the members who do these for credits. Your diligence is beyond reproach. The head aches they caused for me were not worth the few cents gained. I was hoping to be able to buy some more top level Nikes, that would be have been a Win/Win. Sorry, didn't work.

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Wed, Feb 18 2015 7:18 AM

^^^^So true. NO credits to be earned at all is much much better than offers that only waste our time with no pay offs. Wgt should go thru every single offer, if it does not pay off, remove it permanently. If wgt does not have this ability they need to acquire it.

Wgt controls every aspect of this game but can't control their advertisers? Wgt needs to think this over, the more time their customers waste on offers that don't pay means said customer is not spending credits playing your game. If like me, they don't play at all without valid offers to earn credits.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Feb 18 2015 7:49 AM

Still getting the phone calls even after un subscribing. I have worked for a few different companies over my life time. Any advertiser, broker or whoever that wanted to be part of the company, were run over the coals before they entered our domain. I remember in the early 80's when I was a sales manager for Jim Dandy pet food. Every grocery store, feed dealer, mom and pop wanted to load up on Jim Dandy. When the customer came in, it was the old bait and switch, they wanted to sell the Checker Board (Purina). Reminds me of all the surveys and videos for credits on WGT. When we pulled our product from these people they got the hint. Our company didn't lose a cent. We became exclusive in several markets and every body won. The people using our name made great profits by being totally honest, the stores were happy with us, the customers were happy with the value, and we were happy with the volume of sales. No deception. Win/Win/Win. The internet is fantastic for getting answers, gaining info on anything you can dream of. As far as honest sales or value for your time it is a sewer, a hazardous waste disposal. I sold face to face with a hand shake, we each knew who we were dealing with. I know, I know, those days are gone forever. Not the point I am making here. When you click a button, you have no damn idea what you are dealing with. That's the point. God help my future generations, grand kids are all ready, zombies with their phones and pads and that stupid, dangerous (book face crap).

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Feb 18 2015 7:55 AM

renniw52:
    Still getting the phone calls even after un subscribing.

We hardly get a fraction of the credit earning potential you do, and frankly I hardly look at it all anymore anyway.  When I do though I have an old mobile (cell) number / for crapola only Email, and they can contact those all day if they like:)...

Don't give em inf that might actually allow them to bother you:)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Feb 18 2015 8:39 AM

WillyBigg:
    the more time their customers waste on offers that don't pay means said customer is not spending credits

True, but the advertiser is paying to have WGT members available. So why should WGT care. The ones that don't do the earn credits pay with real money. Win-win for WGT.

RSS