Forums

Help › Forums

3rd Day of Christmas in July

Tue, Jul 29 2014 8:20 AM (40 replies)
  • ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 8:40 PM

Took a quick look at some of the guys in my CC..  I know one for sure who could use those Pings is " Gilles67 "..  He's L59 and hasn't got any clubs at all yet.  He's a good guy and loves to play, of this I am sure.

Thanks for the consideration.. \m/

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 8:41 PM

siggipj76:

scaredcrow:

I think I could put them too good use, at the moment I have rented some clubs but play the starter irons...I got to master with starter clubs and got a driver now irons would maybe get me to TM or further

Thanks

:)

but using the 85 nikes now ??and not renting them !! 

ev1 thing else I see is rentels this weekend ! 

shame on you !!!

great idea you guys have going on !! 

don't let the fools get you !!

I'm not sure why they don't show as "rented", when you hover over them in the "bag content", but they show as rentals in the guy's activities.

• joewaters
    258 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 9:48 PM

This is a great  offer from Mister Sweet.

I am way above level 59 but have no credits to buy anything better than starters. I have used thelast 2 Free rentals to have a blast playing with real good clubs.

The difference is just incredible

If not an iron set , then a half decent wedge would be wonderful.

-Joe-

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 10:03 PM

mkrizan86:
    I'm not sure why they don't show as "rented", when you hover over them in the "bag content", but they show as rentals in the guy's activities.

Must be a glitch.. I just saw that the above poster has rental 85 Nike's too and they don't show as being rentals either.

I think Mr scaredcrow is legit. 

Sincere apologies for my comment.

• scaredcrow
    24 Posts
    Mon, Jul 21 2014 1:09 AM

All sorted...not wanting to make a thing of it

S CROW

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Mon, Jul 21 2014 7:24 AM

Thanks for all the responses everyone. Thanks for helping sort out the confusion as well.

Looks like I have a few good candidates now. I will be traveling today, but will make my decisions in the next 24 hours.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Mon, Jul 21 2014 7:29 AM

I see I made a mistake, and offer my full and sincere apologies for my posting.

Does seem it was a glitch

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jul 21 2014 2:20 PM

Bump

• Deedan13
    51 Posts
    Mon, Jul 21 2014 9:19 PM

If its not too late id like to put my name into the hat, been playing a while but cant afford to invest any money

Dan

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 4:33 PM

Apologies everyone. This gift still has not been sent. The day I was planning on doing it, I had to go away for a few days. I expected to have inet, but I did not have it so I was unable to connect to WGT and finish this off.

I may have a second santa who wants to donate as well, so there may be 2 sets going out and if not it is very likely I will just do 2 sets.

I am going to go through the thread tonight and profiles and see what I think and gt this closed out in the next 24 hours.

Thanks for understanding

RSS