Forums

Help › Forums

3rd Day of Christmas in July

Tue, Jul 29 2014 8:20 AM (40 replies)
  • jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 8:47 AM

On the 3rd Day of Christmas in July jsweetcr is giving away 1 L59 G25 iron set

I realize this is a higher level gift, but I owned this irons. They were my second iron set and looking back they should have been my first. If you play once a day and get CDP you can get to 59 pretty fast.  I loved these irons and they changed my game.  I got them at Master and they took my through til Legend.

I wanted to give a gift that I thought would really change someones game and last them for many levels and possibly a tier or two.

Obviously you have to be at or near L59 to receive these. Yes I would consider someone a few levels lower and just wait to give the gift once they got to 59. I think these would do well for someone at Master Tier, but there is no tier requirement, only that you enjoy the game and that you desire to practice and learn to get better.

I will be checking back here and there though out the day, as well as checking my wall posts.

• scaredcrow
    24 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 9:08 AM

I think I could put them too good use, at the moment I have rented some clubs but play the starter irons...I got to master with starter clubs and got a driver now irons would maybe get me to TM or further

Thanks

:)

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 9:38 AM

Great gift... Those Irons have served me well too, I'm knocking on Legend door now. They're the first really good set of irons available with a high trajectory. Whoever gets these will be set for a while.

Awesome of you to gift these.. \m/

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:08 AM

What a nice offer JSweet . Thank you for joining in on The 12 Days of Christmas in July .

OPY

The first few days have started off slow . Please do not think that you have to Gift on the same day . If you want to hold off a day or so to give more players the chance to reply please do so .

And please let me know who you send your gift to in a PM so I can update the list on page # 1 of the help wanted thread .

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:20 AM

jsweetcr:

On the 3rd Day of Christmas in July jsweetcr is giving away 1 L59 G25 iron set

Wow! What an awesome prezzie!

I used those for ages until I got my Nike Forged clubs. They like totally rock.

Now I have to match your present for day 4!

Hahaha! Beeyatch!

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:41 AM

Grrrrrreat gift Santa. Sweet is back!

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 10:50 AM

jsweetcr:
    I owned this irons. They were my second iron set and looking back they should have been my first. If you play once a day and get CDP you can get to 59 pretty fast.  I loved these irons and they changed my game.  I got them at Master and they took my through til Legend.

Same as me J these irons rock . . . great gift! :)

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 12:44 PM

cool stuff !!!!.... keep up the great work  :)

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 4:18 PM

bump

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 4:22 PM

thx Lonnie. Looks like scaredcrow is in the lead :))  If he's my guy I may do change it up a bit, stay tuned to see

RSS