Forums

Help › Forums

June Updates- grid dots and flash update

Mon, Apr 13 2015 8:05 AM (106 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 3:21 PM

WGTadmin2:

We looked at the user submitted reports and the majority of the people crashing or disconnecting were using a old version of flash.  

Yeah, i can just see that now. Hi, my flashplayer 10 keeps crashing on me, so i sent you a bug report, even though i know its my old flash player that is the problem. 

Yeah right, Pull the other 1.

just tell them to update the flash player, and leave those of us who use that older version alone. Cant be too hard, can it?

• Bldr3
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 3:23 PM

I've attempted to "update" at least six times using the window that pops up where the "Play Now" box used to be.      I've confirmed that I'm as up to date with my Adobe as possible and I've re-started my computer everytime but I still get the pop up telling me to update.    What's the deal?

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 3:59 PM

Bldr3:

I've attempted to "update" at least six times using the window that pops up where the "Play Now" box used to be.      I've confirmed that I'm as up to date with my Adobe as possible and I've re-started my computer everytime but I still get the pop up telling me to update.    What's the deal?

Get the update directly from the Adobe site.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 4:02 PM

I've noticed the backdoor to playing Pinehurst in single play has been nailed shut now. Terribly disappointed to find this. I truly loved playing the course in Uneven Lies. I suppose I'll have to wait till the conclusion of the VUSO. :(

• Bldr3
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 4:08 PM

I've done that.     I've been told multiple times that not only do I have the most curent version, but that my computer automatically updates me.     

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 4:08 PM

TWOMINUSONE:

Yeah, i can just see that now. Hi, my flashplayer 10 keeps crashing on me, so i sent you a bug report, even though i know its my old flash player that is the problem. 

Yeah right, Pull the other 1.

just tell them to update the flash player, and leave those of us who use that older version alone. Cant be too hard, can it?

I have sent you message with older versions of flash for you to try,  I found that deleting the version of flash player i had in my PC seems to have done the trick, Maybe because maxthon has built in flash the version on PC was corrupting it, But i've always had it and it was ok before.  The newest version of flash doesn't install, the installer box just hangs.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 4:11 PM

WTF did you do!! LOL

I finally have an actual 3.5 meter that I pay for, it doesn't speed up through the hitting zone like it always did after the 1st 2 holes of the day,,,thank you for that!

HOWEVER, did you change the VEM or something? Was enjoying playing champ greens at 13 for the 1st time since I turned TL, just as get accustom to them of course today it all changes...way slower on most holes....I haven't had a putt come up short in months, today the 1st 3 came up WAY SHORT!

On top of that, my short iron distances are all F'ed up!!!! Anybody else or is it time for me to get a checkup from the Doctor???? Hit a 135 club with 2/3 B/S shooting for 131 yds with a cross wind that landed in the trap at 114...150 club is longer, 135/120/wedges are shorter...

I didn't have to update anything, i take all flash updates as well as firefox browser updates, the only update that affects me is the WGT update...my meter is 99.5 % smooth the only problem being the rush through the hitting zone after playing a while...it gets so bad at times I put a 3.0 meter ball into play TO SLOW IT DOWN!

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 4:19 PM

Hi

People are tired after the latest update!!  lol

Agassi1991

• DanManCan
    270 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 4:36 PM

I remember WGT telling players to use an older version of Flash, to avoid the choppy meter? Whenever I use the latest version of Flash my meter is unplayable, LOL!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 6:57 PM

OOOOOKAY....looks like it's back to playing a ctth a day to get points, collecting credits, and trolling the forums for awhile until this is over with...lol

all the courses I have BEEN playing are playing as if I have never played them before...must be my week to get zapped by wgt.....

wait a minute, I better try RSG, it was already playing that way for me so maybe everything I do will work now!

RSS