Forums

Help › Forums

Thoughts please - New Tier Above Tour Legends?

Wed, Oct 22 2014 7:22 PM (179 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Aug 7 2014 11:43 AM

mkg335:
    <crickets>

Can't help but think that WGT should consider that common courtesy would mean a promised time frame, for at least an update, the next time they use they use people's time like this.  They can feel free to start here........Nothing personal against the mods, but maybe raise it with the brass??

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Thu, Aug 7 2014 7:59 PM

Jimbog1964:

mkg335:
    <crickets>

Can't help but think that WGT should consider that common courtesy would mean a promised time frame, for at least an update, the next time they use they use people's time like this.  They can feel free to start here........Nothing personal against the mods, but maybe raise it with the brass??

no time frame jim but they threw out a maybe lol

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/5038.aspx ( no one looks a this i guess lol)

no mention of the new clubs though 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Aug 7 2014 8:42 PM

filmslayer:
    if a new tier is created , in a year from now then what ? where does it end ???

Exactly!

What's next, WGTAdmin2 asking the WGT community for names to the new tiers years from now?  : )

Some new players may need to be more aware of the consequences of changing tiers to quickly.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Thu, Aug 7 2014 10:52 PM

Jimbog1964:
    Can't help but think that WGT should consider that common courtesy would mean a promised time frame, for at least an update, the next time they use they use people's time like this.

+1!

When this hyper-activity started mid June, I asked in one thread that the company should prove to be worth our efforts, and today I'm sure that they did. Not!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Aug 7 2014 11:39 PM

Richard4168:

Some new players may need to be more aware of the consequences of changing tiers to quickly.

There are 14 pages here, and I am hit and miss on the content...but...I was going random in alt-shot today and, in a game that didn't reach fruition, I noticed a pro who was at level 99 ready to play. I've been here since '09 and will reach level 98 after I type this. How is this possible ? A level 99 pro, that is ? This is the reverse of that.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 12:01 AM

SweetiePie:
    How is this possible ? A level 99 pro, that is ?

I don't know but he should be murdering the competition with his access to clubs.. lol

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 12:41 AM

SweetiePie:

Richard4168:

There are 14 pages here, and I am hit and miss on the content...but...I was going random in alt-shot today and, in a game that didn't reach fruition, I noticed a pro who was at level 99 ready to play. I've been here since '09 and will reach level 98 after I type this. How is this possible ? A level 99 pro, that is ? This is the reverse of that.

It's posssibe, the proof is. 2 millions balls in the rough just needed, minus the 100 for get tier pro.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 1:15 AM

alberich35:

SweetiePie:

Richard4168:

It's posssibe, the proof is. 2 millions balls in the rough just needed, minus the 100 for get tier pro.

0h...I get it...so, is that a fun way to play ? I don't like to think I missed any fun along the way.

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 1:40 AM

SweetiePie:

0h...I get it...so, is that a fun way to play ? I don't like to think I missed any fun along the way.

Long time ago i gave to understand that people make of their lives. Look at me, was standing up reach level 96 to buy a a virtual 287 yrds driver in any ridiculous is it.

• Spammage
    694 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 11:40 AM

Just saw the thread so I am late to the party.  New tier?  I don't care either way.  My guess is that the people who are complaining took the easy road to get there to claim "OMG I'm the bestest everrrrrrr" and are now having buyers remorse so to speak.  No one's fault but their own I say.  If a new tier is created WGT then just make sure that the system of earning that achievement isn't manipulatable.  Come up with a way to make this new tier based on winnings, wins, etc and don't include CC tourney's/winnings in the formula.

RSS