Help › Forums

False advertising

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 6 2010 11:17 AM (110 replies)
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 11:57 AM

"do not change the topic of a thread"

Agreed, the most non-bias statement you've made. 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 12:01 PM

x15 has a point David. Some people get caught-up in political pundit rhetoric, that they actually don't know what the truth really is. People should try www.factcheck.org before taking a pundit's word (from either side of the isle) on the issues.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 12:01 PM

2000 credits and a free driver that you can sell back    ,,works for me

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 12:09 PM

oneputtdavid:
    Agreed, the most non-bias statement you've made. 

would have never shown bias, but you decided this was a good place to advance fox networks agenda, and showing no knowledge of the facts, and I promise this ends my bias opinion. America is sinking fast, and we all better be better informed, and quit listening to people who have a bias only for how much money they can make.

Wall street and the banks made this problem, with the help of dem and repub pols. Now it is up to the people to become informed, find out the truth, and not expouse phrases that the likes of glen beck  give. Beck is a gold salesman, has no interest in America, only how much gold he can sell. The figure out yesterday was that he has made over 35 mill this year on gold sales, and this is the man you quote

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 12:10 PM

i agree, the orginal complaint was a golf topic on a virtual game.  how did it get into politics and taxes, etc.. by those who have their own drums to beat and have no other venue to do so without being identified and pointed out.....  save it for election day.....my 2 cents..

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 12:14 PM

lee22sharon:
    i agree, the orginal complaint was a golf topic on a virtual game.  how did it get into politics and taxes, etc

If you look back at the thread, it started when a poster decided to get off topic, and thatg is the problem with the forum. Someone gets off topic, and pretty soon wgt is forced to lock the thread. Glad to help you

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 12:32 PM

x15 has a point David. Some people get caught-up in political pundit rhetoric, that they actually don't know what the truth really is. People should try www.factcheck.org before taking a pundit's word (from either side of the isle) on the issues.

Reproof received and taken, Richard..........let me just share the one absolute truth that I can totally rely on in my 60 yrs.

Jesus Christ is the Lord and through Him is the key to ALL truth. selah 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 12:35 PM

oneputtdavid:
    Jesus Christ is the Lord and through Him is the key to ALL truth.

Agreed David.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 12:43 PM

oneputtdavid:
    Jesus Christ is the Lord and through Him is the key to ALL truth. selah 

again, we have a thread off topic

religion, and politics, so sorry that you are in need of positive support.

LETS START A THREAD ABOUT JESUS, I AM SURE HE WAS A 3 HANDICAP

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 12:49 PM

Richard4168:

oneputtdavid:
    Jesus Christ is the Lord and through Him is the key to ALL truth.

Agreed David.

Funny thought hit me after reading the into of religion into the thread

Is it possible that 2000 years ago a guy like glen beck invented Jesus so he could make a lot of money. If it happened, he sure hit a gold mine

RSS