Help › Forums

False advertising

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 6 2010 11:17 AM (110 replies)
  • x1524807
    776 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 9:47 AM

CharlemagneRH:
    It may or may not be considered misleading in some countries, but it's pretty standard practice in America.

if you believe American Corps. then I would like to talk to you about some great investments I have to offer

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 9:56 AM

The "only" thing in this world that is "FREE" is the air that I breath.

But it won't be long before the Liberals find a way to tax me for that.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 10:24 AM

oneputtdavid:

The "only" thing in this world that is "FREE" is the air that I breath.

one putt, you need a driver. This is not a political forum, so I think you are a lost soul.

Just to get the facts that you do not understand, the present liberal administration, after the stimulis package was enacted, lowered the taxes on those making $250,000 or less to the point that this segment of the American population is now paying the lowest tax rates in the last 40 years. Of course, those like you who like to listen to fox network for their info are the righties who just repeat anything they hear from glen beck, thinking this gold salesman is knowedgable

oneputtdavid:

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 10:50 AM

quote x1524807=Just to get the facts that you do not understand, the present liberal administration, after the stimulis package was enacted, lowered the taxes on those making $250,000 or less to the point that this segment of the American population is now paying the lowest tax rates in the last 40 years. Of course, those like you who like to listen to fox network for their info are the righties who just repeat anything they hear from glen beck, thinking this gold salesman is knowedgable

Replied like a true Liberal, go off subject "free" or air and interject total different subject matter......... "stimulus package lowered taxes"!!!!!!!!!!!! Lady your on drugs. You forgot Health care package, I suppose you think thats FREE. "Lets pass the bill then read the 2400+ pages to see whats in it" quoted by the infamous Nancy Pollute-ski

Seeing how you know sooooo much about me and who I listen to, I just have one thing to say to you "Liberalism is a social disorder" (there is a cure, COMMON SENSE)...phrase coined by Weiner aka Savage. Your political nightmare. 

• butterpaleface75
    23 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 10:51 AM

Blah blah blah.

OH! look at me. Someone pushed my political button and now my panties are in a big wad.

Long live conservative values!!!

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 11:10 AM

oneputtdavid:
    d interject total different subject matter......... "stimulus package lowered taxe

35% of the stim pack was lowering taxes on the middle class, you idiot

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 11:15 AM

oneputtdavid:
    en read the 2400+

the bush tax cuts were 68 pages, and look how the number fo pages makes a difference

Clinton left, country 10 years away from being debt free

Bush left office and we now have the 2nd depression in 80 years, the first one being from that flaming liberal mr hoover, lol

get a brain, instead of repeating what propagandists fill your brain with

Nothing like conservative policy to send us over the cliff

• Ripped1
    56 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 11:17 AM

So you buy $20 US worth of credits.... and get a driver given to you by WGT..... and you still have 2000 credits (your $20) to spend on anything you want.... so how much did your driver actually cost you?   hmmmmm... nothing false about this one.

Thank you for clarifying this to those lacking general logic.  sigh

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 11:37 AM

"35% of the stim pack was lowering taxes on the middle class, you idiot"

Like I said... Liberalism is a mental disorder

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 11:42 AM

oneputtdavid:
    Like I said... Liberalism is a mental disorder

If that is the best you can do to answer, it shows you have been listening to the gold salesman, and just repeating his propaganda

next time, do not  change the topic of a thread, not nice for a non thinking person to do

RSS