Forums

Help › Forums

New courses opinions

Thu, Oct 23 2014 11:42 PM (59 replies)
  • golfman454ss
    146 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 5:23 AM

TPC Scotsdale, Whistling Straights, The Greenbriar.

• kickingbutt
    49 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 9:22 AM

when are going to see pebble beach

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 7:11 AM

Later this year and after we get Bandon Dunes.

Both Bandon Dunes and Pebble Beach are in the process of having the photography and topography mated to the programming.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 7:39 AM

ApexPC:
    Both Bandon Dunes and Pebble Beach are in the process of having the photography and topography mated to the programming.

Very appropriate phrasing?  One could read that as, "The programmers are in the process of screwing it up."

• 37fen
    27 Posts
    Mon, Sep 8 2014 6:26 AM

a new links style course would be swell - pine valley too, although chances are slim to none

• QuickRounds
    15 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 9:39 PM

ApexPC:

WGT may grow to a point WGT can challenge EA Sports for the use of Augusta National.

Since St. Andrews and Royal St. Georges were added I think it may have become to much of a logistical and use licensing headache for WGT to travel outside the USA to include a golf course.

Challenge? lol Augusta ONLY sign's One year Contract's each and EVERY year with CBS, what makes you think they went long term with EA Sports OR made it exclusive that ONLY Ea Sports could use it? Just saying, those guys *cough* and now 2x women are NOT idiots when it comes to making smart business deals. and also now that EA sports is done with Tiger Woods golf video game, and WGT is now "The" golf video game to play, those dreams may come true here! would be interesting to see what WGT can do with Augusta National....

Best Regards,

QuickRounds

• RogerJohnson475
    38 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 10:07 AM

I saw an ad yesterday for the mobile version of WGT for iPad. It featured some of the courses available and showed Pebble Beach with one of those starburst ads that read FULL 18 HOLES!

WGT's monthly tour tournament for November is at Bandon, so it should be out next month, I would think.

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 8:56 PM

RogerJohnson475:
    WGT's monthly tour tournament for November is at Bandon
    If you are referring to The WGT Virtual Tour, November is scheduled for Pinehurst and not Bandon. Click here for schedule

• JasonBlazer
    2,246 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 6:40 PM

How about WGT doing Spring Lakes, in Chatsworth, GA? That beech kicked my a$$ this morning, but the weather was awesome...;-)

• SabuScott
    29 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 11:42 PM

Personally, I'd love to see more links courses. They're a challenge that not a lot of us here in The States get to see.

RSS