Forums

Help › Forums

New courses opinions

Thu, Oct 23 2014 11:42 PM (59 replies)
  • cbbcrazy
    488 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 5:07 AM

Valhalla,  TPC Sawgrass and Memorial for me.  In that order, prayers sent.

• RogerJohnson475
    38 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 11:14 AM

Pine Valley, Cypress Point, Valhalla, Firestone, Muirfield Village, Tobacco Road (NC), Sand Hills, Whistling Straits, Castle Pines, TPC at Sawgrass, Harbour Town, Valderrama

plus.. any of the CTTH courses.

• Gooba823
    330 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 1:22 PM

The best courses are CTTH courses! Its wishful thinking on our part in hopes for them to get converted over it will never happen! Our next full course will be next years us open! BUMMER! i wish they could get it worked ot to get all the majors each year! They make plenty of money here off us thats for $URE!

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 2:24 PM

I think  Harbour Town would be a GREAT addition and challenge.....

• ReisR
    341 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 3:14 PM

From the WGT list , I would love to play the entire 18 holes of:

Harbour Town and Valhalla

As possible new courses, i would like to see:
    Innisbrook Copperhead and Firestone, South Course
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 3:15 PM

Glen Abbey !! Home of the Canadian Open more often than not. But if the pro's don't take it seriously than why would WGT.

• ShadyShank
    629 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 1:03 AM

Gooba, I agree. I wish wgt or anyone would create a poll to see how many verified wgt members play CTTH courses more than full 18 courses. I have a very hard time believing CTTH players are anywhere near in the majority here, and it's just plain sad, bad business, and shows an attitude of 'we really don't care what you think or want'.

Could be the very reason they started the 'what do you want' threads. Throw a few bones at us and maybe we'll forget we can't play the best courses as full 18. I damn sure won't. As I said, I've been waiting 6 months for Pebble to go 18, and I know others have been waiting longer.

Ya know? I, along with my mom, have some pretty serious connections who all love golf. In fact, I'm playing in a scramble called 'Tee it up For the Troops' in August and one of the guys on my team is in a highly appointed position in our federal government.

I'm definitely going to bring up the topic of this site and the possibility of creating one that can get the courses, will get them, and won't screw the players at every turn. Who knows how likely it is to happen, but it can't hurt to try and it's not like there isn't a market and a need for it.

• Raelenerose
    2,966 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 1:36 AM

I'm not fussed by names as i'm addicted to the game ..anywhere we can play 18 holes of stroke will do me ,they can make the easiest council course play as hard as they like so names dont matter.

• ShadyShank
    629 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 1:37 AM

Agree 100 % Rose

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 2:54 AM

TPC SAWGRASS.   Not a Course Better.    They need it here on WGT.   Please Hurry. 

RSS