Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, May 4 2014 7:04 PM

I love you all, I really do. Keeps me keeping on. Great bunch, I wouldn't trade ya for all the Yuengling in Pottstown. 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 3:50 AM

Mr. Renn,

As one who is also afflicted by "can'tputtworthadamnitis"  I do believe it may well be in the best interests of both science, and humanity, if we put a game together with some of the respondents to this thread. I am available almost daily @ 7:10 GMT ( providing the short bus isn't running late ) and sincerely look forward to exploring the full potential that WGT as to offer.

Doc :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 5:48 AM

What a brilliant idea Doc. I can see it all in my mind now. Ticket sales for spectators will sell out in a flash. Theres OPY in charge of crowd control and any moderating that may be required. A big dog telling a moose where he wants you to leave your drive for his approach shot, a Kat showing a squirrel how the putt will break and PT standing on the edge of the green holding up a sign that says fore, and explaining to the crowd that is how many putts the squirrel needs to get in the cup. This once in a lifetime happening would go down in WGT history as a show for the ages. 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 5:54 AM

I'm in!

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 7:33 AM

drmoose:
    "can'tputtworthadamnitis" 

Sorry Doc, its 'cantfrigginputworthadamnitis', I looked in the forums and saw it originated in 2011. And after 4 years I still suffer its effects

LMAO 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 8:40 AM

gsoup:
    'cantfrigginputworthadamnitis', I looked in the forums and saw it originated in 2011.

Check this out G,  12/8/2010.   ;-)   

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/30499.aspx

*edit...  LMAO

9/25/2010  

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/23330.aspx?pageindex=6

edit** found another one 

8/21/2010

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/20031.aspx

7/21/2010

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/17174.aspx?pageindex=1

Starting to be as common as my request for yellow callaways  lol.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 9:03 AM

renniw52:
    Great bunch, I wouldn't trade ya for all the Yuengling in Pottstown. 

Ren - my wee, furry, Sciuridae friend 

After I quit peeing myself from laughing at this statement - Okay I'm done - Oops - Okay now, Maybe - Nope - Okay - Forget it - I'll try Anyway  -  ROFPMSL !!!!

Which of us really, really, believe this statement - Kat? Paul? Opy? Doc? G? Myself?

Show of hands please. Doc, I know you don't have hands - so,could you please Tilt your rack or something. Kat - maybe you could just leap up in the air or something like that, just not on my head please. Opy or Paul - I'll just grab a hold of one of your arms after you raise it, if that's okay.

ROFPMSL !!!!

love ya like a brother

Canis lupus familiaris 
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 9:26 AM

renniw52:
    I wouldn't trade ya for all the Yuengling in Pottstown. 

LOL,,   I would trade you for all the Pott in Yuenglingtown .

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 9:41 AM

gsoup:

Sorry Doc, its 'cantfrigginputworthadamnitis', I looked in the forums and saw it originated in 2011. And after 4 years I still suffer its effects

LMAO 

I stand corrected on the spelling , it is indeed "cantfrigginputworthadamnitis" but, according to my research, it's earliest known usage dates to 7/ 21/ 2010. Lol, and Renn, to hear you tell it that way, ticket sales are already going through the roof !

Doc :)

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 9:56 AM

I remember those putts on the greens with Rich. It was great fun. He would pull out his driver on the green when he was less then a foot away from the cup; And sink it!...Funny!

RSS