Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 10:00 AM

why ty, missed that

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 12:16 PM

I am preparing for this Epic battle as we speak. I have stocked the fridge with 48 long neck Yuenglings, I have put a table in the garage so I can burn 10-12 Camels during the match, I have a fan running and my 50's on the radio. I have stocked my balls, (actually I just washed them and brushed a bit). Everything is in place. Now we just to make sure that all participants are up for this. After my blazing 37 on the back 9 at Kia, you all may feel way inferior and forfeit before we start. Regardless of the outcome, all drinks are still on the Dogs Bosses tab. Feel free to order from the top shelf.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 12:39 PM

Can we play the New Pinecone #2 course . 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 12:45 PM

I'm here, an' I'm stayin' here 'til I'm blue in the availability ( or the face ) whichever comes first. I'm tilting my antlers, I got's my manhatten ( first one today tyvm), an' I'm hopin' some of this illustrious crowd can get together fer a game.

Doc ;)

Oh yeah, the Pinhead #2 course will be just fine Opy. :)

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 1:08 PM

CanineSupervisor:

@ Ms. Kat -

Have you not read the signs here: Do Not Feed The Animals?

But they're soooooo cute, K9 ... a squirrel and a moose!  Someone should make a cartoon!  Maybe even have some bad guys like "Opy BadEnov" ... and his evil girlfriend, "Lynxtasha".

I'd so love to see the squirrel and moose on the greens!

On the Happy Birthday thread, I posted a putt in their honor ... (well ... more for the Doc.) ... it's just I wasn't hitting my 3rd putt!

I soooo love you guys!  You're the greatest!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 2:02 PM

Kat, let's get these she beactches of a goats gizzard. We will learn them a lesson they will never forget. We will claw and scratch and throw nuts and litter all over the place. Opy will wish he never knew us. If he wants to join the frenzy then we will deal with Mr. Authenticated, Reformed and former or whatever he shows up as. We will not be cleaning up any dog poop this time. I am tree rat I am and will give my partner my best effort. Unless I am $hit faced as usual and can't see. The war is on.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 3:41 PM

3 of us turned up, no sign of Rich, then wgt took over, match abandoned.

Now if only there was a thread about disconnections I could rant in.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 3:49 PM

DaddysKat:

I see you loved me so much, you deleted me from your friend list. LMAO !!!!

I love the cartoon idea. I'll have my people contact your people and we can do lunch.I hear that this place, Carl's, at Cahuenga and Lankershim is very nice. Then you can pitch the entire idea.

@ Mr. Sciuridae - I was almost (emphasis on ALMOST) offended at the comment regarding me telling a HUGE, Majestic, four-legged creature of the North where to leave his drive for MY approach shot - But after much reflection, mostly on his part, he did as I asked. I don't believe it had anything to do with the fact  I was conversing with 4 dudes from the Timber Wolfs, either. ( I separated the words so as to leave out any legal confusion that may arise out of such spelling of any sport team that may or may not have a similar name). Confused? You should have seen me trying to write this...LOL

Please see the below referenced photo for proof from my Rottie collar cam:

Yo, DOC!! Why the hell you looking at me like that from over there??? You trying to intimidate me?? Because you're doing a real good job of it !!!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 4:11 PM

CanineSupervisor:

DaddysKat:

I see you loved me so much, you deleted me from your friend list.

I know your pain Sir ,  I feel so used , Like one of Rennies empty beer,s being tossed in the trash . , But we still love you Kat .

OPY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, May 5 2014 4:21 PM

Hey Dog Breath, I was referring to our par 5 on SA. I don't think we ever lost that hole as a team.

RSS