Forums

Help › Forums

LegendCrusher Memorial!!!

Sat, Aug 1 2015 3:02 AM (204 replies)
  • em3griedel
    126 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 5:25 PM

I'm with you guys 150%!!! Whatever I can do to help this happen just let me know.  Rich was a great guy.

• canuck1056
    3,167 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 5:25 PM

It would be an appropriate gesture and really wouldn't cost WGT anymore than it all ready does to run the weekly tourneys

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 5:29 PM

I only interacted with Rich a few times, but he was always very nice, respectful and very funny.

It would be nice if other club owners put something on their CC homepage also, just a word or two as a remembrance to a wonderful guy. I will right now.

The Memorial Tournament is a great idea.

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 5:40 PM

SPINO1:

I wonder if next months Virtual tour Game which is at RSG could be named

"The LeGeNdCrUsHeR Memorial"

I totally agree with everyone here. Rich was a true gent. What he did for the community here really has to be recognized by WGT.

Make this happen !

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 5:54 PM

As close as Rich and I were, I'd throw in any amount I'm needed to. I have 9,298 credits as of this post, so if I need to give them all away in honor of him, consider it done.

RIP Richard (LeGeNdCrUsHeR) aka Uncle Rich :) 

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 6:01 PM

I'm in for any type of donation to do anything with my man Richard!!! Played and knew the man for years. I would donate to his family if need be.

Kyle

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 6:06 PM

If I may , " LeGeNdCrUsHeR Memorial " sounds so final for someone that will live on here in WGT land for a long time . Could we call it the " LeGeNdCrUsHeR Open " .

How about a 4 round event with a Pay to enter .Say 100 credits . WGT will offer to not take a cut of the entry fee,s . Players could sign up and play or withdraw just to donate to the fund . Make it a Multi play game so them that dont have a lot of credits can play and them that have many can enter and WD as many times as they like .

The Credits will be put in the " Bank " , A comity  ( spell check ) of 3 can then get together and use this Fund to Gift in the name of Rich , 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 6:10 PM

All very appropriate.  Make it a paid one and proceeds go to charity perhaps.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 6:42 PM

WGT needs to make this happen. Rich deserves it. One of the true legends of the game.

RSS