Sat, Aug 1 2015 3:02 AM (204 replies)
  • keithm1
    1,137 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 4:57 PM

N1 

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 5:01 PM

I think the best way to go forward with this is to capture Icon's attention. Best way would be for anyone wanting to contribute...to send it directly to WGT. Icon's been a part of configuring such tourneys in the past.

I'd just like to see something official done WGT wise.

Icon sets up the weeklies....as far as I know. So perhaps he will chime in with advice when he reads this thread to give us a way forward with the idea.

All that really needs done is a weekly or multi round set up called "The Legencrusher Memorial" and I'd send the top 10 a sleeve of balls each kid of thing. Other contributiors could send the next 10 places a sleeve of balls or whatever.

However, all suggestions are welcomed :)

Let's do something nice to honour Rich's memory.

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 5:05 PM

gmaster007:

think dbloshoe might be the 'go to' guy to set this up.

sad news, we owe LC a lot as a community.

BUMP

dbloshoe set up all kinds of special tournaments
    I think reaching out to him on his wall with a link to this thread
    could really help make this happen.

• Gatorbait1
    2 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 5:07 PM

RIP

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts

Shoe posted recently on his wall that he's not going to be on for a bit....so to contact Icon.

• Gatorbait1
    2 Posts

RIP

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 5:09 PM

I wonder if next months Virtual tour Game which is at RSG could be named

"The LeGeNdCrUsHeR Memorial"

As this tour is tied in with The Golf Channel, this would give WGT a great chance to show the world what a great/kind bunch we/they are. Plus with the enhanced pay out , this would mean a great deal more of kind hearted gifting within the community.(as suggested above)

Failing this id be more than happy to team up with anyone who want to organise our own tribute tournament.

regards

Stu

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 5:10 PM

thebigeasy707:

Shoe posted recently on his wall that he's not going to be on for a bit....so to contact Icon.

oh, did not know that, sorry :\

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 5:14 PM

I've posted a link to this thread on MisterWGT's wall and WGTIcon's.....as well as WGTadmin's wall.

I'm now posting links to this thread on my Skype contacts as well as other contacts,

Perhaps others would like to do the same :)

Let's get the ball rolling on this one folks....you know it makes sense.

• Aahna
    1,102 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 5:22 PM

thebigeasy707:

This week we heard of the sad passing of one of WGT's finest guys....LegendCrusher...Rich to his friends....and he had made many on here.

We're a community....one of the best on the net and I think it only right and fitting that WGT name a weekly tourney in his honour.

It would be such a nice tribute / gesture to name a weekly tourney in his name.

i.e Week 17 or 18 Single Play or MultiRound.....LegendCrusher Memorial Tourney.

C'mon WGT...let's do this, I want this to happen... The guy was well worthy of the respect and he loved this game....gifted tons of stuff and helped many others with their game.

For me ......this is a complete No Brainer!!!

tbe

Amen Broski :)

We Request u to do it WGT

RSS