Tue, Apr 15 2014 9:46 AM (99 replies)
  • dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 6:39 PM

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 7:10 PM

dedBuNNy:
    I didn't catch it in time. That should read; "The only reason CheatEngine would work is because whoever coded this game didn't assign proper locking conditions on certain assets" 

I  fixed that   

Great posts DedBunny, I passed your fixed original onto WGTIcon. You seem to be making  a lot of sense, even to a tecki illiterate like me. 

Fingers crossed they act on your knowledge...................Great song, years since I heard it.

Thanks again.

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 7:48 PM

fatdan:

IRISHPUNK:

dedBuNNy:

The only reason CheatEngine works is because whoever coded this game didn't assign proper locking conditions on certain assets. 

I can  guaranty  you one thing, shooting 52's over and over would be a thing of the past.

Can wind be manipulated?  

Bingo!!!!

So 25mph head winds wiped out with a click of the mouse?  Say it ain't so...

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 7:48 PM

dedBuNNy:

PaulTon:

They should make you Cheatfinder General, I'm sure people will turn up to watch you burn or drown the accused.

Cheat General... lol... Not even close man.... 

WHOOSH

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Apr 10 2014 10:27 PM

PaulTon:
    WHOOSH

Gone, not even without a final parting word or thought given!

WHOOSH!

One can not have a nice day once WHOOSHed.

Sorry about your luck pal!

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 4:49 AM

Reading again and trying to better understand DedBunnys posts better.

I'm wondering was the simplistic 3 click swing meter, -it was changed only months ago - better or worse than the last swing meter we used, I mean in the context of playing the game and possible manipulation by Cheat Meters? I'm also wondering why they changed it.

I'm sure it's well within WTG's budget to make the fixes.  Would this give us the perfect online golf game? 

IRISHPUNK:
         there's also thegolfclub on the horizon which Southern are keeping more than an eye on :)          

And If that's a new online golf game coming.......

The ball is firmly back in WGT's court.    :-)

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 5:01 AM

Yes The Golf Club  looks like it'll be a nice game - Kinda over and above this though in terms of development etc. Totally self contained install game. The swing tech is pretty cool it seems.

Guess we'll see. See how the MP online aspect is, that's really the key. 

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 5:04 AM

MP? Multi play?

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 5:47 AM

Yes multi player/online... With golf and if it's PS/Xbox/Steam delivered... Wonder how they'll work that.

Like PSN only, that type of thing. Kinda the nice thing about WGT is it doesn't matter you can play from anywhere.  Think that would be a big priority for any golf game coming out now. 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 6:13 AM

RSS