Forums

Help › Forums

Goodbye Caddie Button

Mon, Apr 21 2014 12:06 PM (45 replies)
  • geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 2:06 PM

BeachedMulligan:

Due to people complaining about absolutely nothing. WGT is fixing something that really doesnt need to be fixed. You select the club you want to hit, period. 

Now what do you have to do if they fix it? Select the club you want to hit. Theres really no change to the game at all. Only that you have complained about something so much that WGT is now wasting time that could have been better spent elsewhere. 

Kudos to the forum people who have nothing better to do than complain. 

+1 BM

Same thing happen with the game sounds. Yup now can't turn it off. Can only set to a low level.... so got to hear that shite now. Or turn sound totally off. I did like to hear the sound of the club hitting ball. Nope.... now got to play silent. Lost a part of the game that i enjoyed. After talking to several players,, i'm not alone. Yup try to play a ready go the sound gets louder. No problem unplugged all the speakers.

I could think of many things for WGT to fix. Really don't even get me started. I'm sure everyone here knows what i'm talking about.

But.... figures for sure. WGT fixes the BS and leaves the important stuff not fixed. Been waiting over a year for them to fix the alt. shot lobby bug. I could go on... and on. Fecking ridiculous.

Yup par for the course here. Can't wait for the new bugs they introduced trying to fix this crap.

Sad situation.  :(

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 3:16 PM

LMAO  Go harass some more profiles.  They are watching your activity. That last profile you harassed you were reported. Looks like you will be silent forever. LOL

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 3:27 PM

DAZZA501:

WGTdbloshoe:

DAZZA501:

WGTdbloshoe:

The disabling of the Caddie has been discussed and it has been agreed upon that the feature should be added.  So what this means is everyone agrees with all of you and in the future you will all have the option.  Hopefully it will be sooner rather then later.

- WGTdbloshoe

So if there's no caddie what club will be selected by default? Or do we have to select the club ourselves?

They are still working out the specifics, but my guess is you will have to select a club every time you take a shot.

- WGTdbloshoe

Thing is Shoe. Folks will still complain that they picked the wrong club. I worry that this will just add more problems than the non problem we have now.

Believe me, I know you can never satisfy everyone.  I mean just look at this thread LOL.  Will it cause more problems, hope not.  Only time will tell. 

- WGTdbloshoe

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 3:28 PM

You do know looking at players profiles all day makes you look like a perv. Then comment on players profiles you don't even know?? Then comment on a profile right after posting here...lol. Yup still looking at profiles. You are a sad dude.

As long as you are harassing profiles you will remain silent in these forums. Nobody here needs a perv harassing their profile. Sad part is i don't think you can give up looking at profiles. From what i hear is a disease,, can not be cured.

Mofo getting his jollies off looking at and profiles.... lol. You are a sad sick dude.

Also instead of looking a profiles all day could be learning to play this game. If you learned how to play the game you might not be in the trouble you are in now. Wouldn't have time to look at profiles. LOL

• nicka420
    873 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 3:35 PM

to many cry babies. just play the game ffs its a game! fourms filled with nothing but whining and drama.

peace

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 3:38 PM

nicka420:

to many cry babies. just play the game ffs its a game! fourms filled with nothing but whining and drama.

peace

Hey where you at?  Have not seen you on in awhile. Hey messing with the drama Queens is fun mate. Get a extra laugh every now and again.

We got to play. Hit me up tonight will be on.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2014 4:08 PM

I've noticed something, and if I'm accurate this may strike at the heart of this topic.

When I started the caddy rarely, if at all, suggested a 150 foot incr. putt for a 9 foot shot. But as I went up a few tiers I've noted that suddenly I would get those absurd selections. This made me, once again, presume that WGT is a kind of teaching/learnng progam.

""With great power comes great responsibility" bla bla, etc.

It's like the 'Peter Principle' or something, and another instance is when I make great chip or approach and it doesn't go in and I hit the flagstick,  hit the flagstick,  hit the flagstick...now I take out the flagstick (in most cases, not all, sometimes I'll leave it in -.see the thread "Flagstick or no?" which I posted a few weeks back) But it was like the game was trying to teach me to remove the darn flagstick.

p.s. I was playing the Trans. tournament today and I hit a '9 foot' putt but I didn't check and it went several feet past the hole. I should have checked. 

RSS