Help › Forums

How do you masters do it?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 6 2010 10:11 AM (74 replies)
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2009 5:58 PM

ciri93:
    No offense to any one, but...  ...I truly find it hard to believe that anyone can legitimately shoot below a 70 on this course without some kind of "help".

I find it truly hard to believe that 94-ton chunks of metal (aka airplanes) can fly through the air, but they do.  I don't understand it, but they do.

No offense to Delta or anything.

• SteveOhh
    33 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2009 6:31 PM

"I truly find it hard to believe that anyone can legitimately shoot below a 70 on this course without some kind of "help". "

So basically everyone that made the cut is cheating is what you are saying?

• mikeerrickson
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2009 6:57 PM

hey how do u change gameplay setting in multiplayer to change courses?

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2009 7:06 PM

You can't.

• Ace3000
    31 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 6:09 PM

Im not a master but i believe the key in this game is the skill of reading the green     READing the green 

helps u convert birdies or save for par    putts account for more than a third of your strokes

The secret is reading the green and making those long putts thats how real golfers like Tiger Woods

and Phil Mickelson succeed in golf

• bbeards4
    189 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 8:35 PM

My attitude on the cheat issue is... if there are cheaters, let them cheat, golf is no fun for cheaters... you only cheat yourself

• Noodon
    56 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 11:33 PM

So I am in the Masters bracket and honestly this was the old game that pushed me into the bracket, playing from pro tee's, now I'm trying to get out of the bracket, because I don't spend hours every day playing the game like the leaders of this bracket...and yes they do play a ton to get this good. So pretty much if you see someone with a great score it's because they spend time, and more time, and more time and more time, it's summer so I play this maybe once a week for an hour. I'm out working on the real game not the video game. SO today I went from 64 average to 69 and hopefully will be out of this game geek bracket so I stand a chance as a casual player to possibly win something from time to time.

• spec138
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 12:16 AM

No offense to any one, but...  ...I truly find it hard to believe that anyone can legitimately shoot below a 70 on this course without some kind of "help".

I disagree.  I only played the game for 2 days and managed a 73 at BPB.  It's all about putting.  Congrats to WGT for making a game whose scores mirror real golf so well.
  • JGates
    158 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 12:15 PM

Ok lets set the record straight here.  Tibbets is really good.  Get off his back.  Just because you are not good at the game and can't shoot par doesn't mean that no one else can.  Maybe you think you are better than you really are.  I have been a member since Jan 08 and I have gotten better the longer I play.  Sure sometimes things happen that don't look right, but I just submit the bug and move on.  I qualified for the Open using the Tour Starter clubs.  Yeah I didn't hit the fairway on several holes, but you just punch it out 150yds and hope you set yourself up with a short putt on your approach shot and then of course make the putt.

I'm glad the Open was so hard.  That is what made it fun.  They said 187,000 people tried to qualify and only 234 made it.  If the course was easy there probably would have been several thousand people making it in.

I plan on upgrading my clubs sometime in the future after I win some credits playing the weekly tourneys.  Tibbets is one of the top players so I'll be gunning for him.

Before anyone thinks about using a bot or cheating in any way, remember a key value in golf ..... INTEGRITY.

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 7:19 PM

scareyashell:

I shot a 87 and thought not bad for not being able to hit the fairway on 6 holes, and still can't get to the hole in par so go luck to them folks who sot 70 and less, BS!

I just shot a 37 on the front ,  and I  have only been playing this game for ten days,  give me a couple of

months and I will break 70 half the time I am sure. Those that whine dont play enough to make playing at all worth it!

I would love to shoot in the 60's  but heck I want to win the lotto too. just play stick em and one putt,    that equals a great score!

RSS