Forums

Help › Forums

How do you masters do it?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 6 2010 10:11 AM (74 replies)
  • gegray
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2009 8:50 PM

What kind of bot, or macro recorder are you guys that shoot in the 60's using.  I've tried several freebies, and can't find anything consistant enough to hit perfect shots everytime.  I just don't see how anyone can hit that many perfect shots and make that many birdies without some help

• Theorg01
    21 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2009 9:03 PM

true dat! no way somebody shot a 64 @US Open you cant even hit the geen in reg, on half the par 4's with 2 "perfect " shots!

1,644 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2009 9:09 PM

So why is it that people assume because you have the best score, you cheated to get it... Did you see my eagle?  Big reason for my 64.  Is our society really that tainted by cheats and scammers now?  

Oh well, it's sad really. =(

• Theorg01
    21 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2009 9:13 PM

1 eagle doesnt count for a 64

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2009 9:33 PM

How does someshoot 64 at Bethpage? ....  A lot of 1-putts.

My best so far is 74... and I had at least 10 putts from less than 2 feet for par/bogey/double-bogey.  Give me back those 10 putts that just missed by a whisker and I'm right there with those guys.

The way I see it, Bethpage has 5/6 legit birdie holes .. every hole other than those, par is definitely possible if you make good shots and MANAGE the course. That's what golf is all about .... course management. I don't think the clubs make that much of a difference ( Tour starters for me) . I still have a couple holes that I can't hit the fairway w/ help or luck ... would be no different than the freebies. Any set of clubs should give you at least the opportunity for par on every hole, regardless of the distance. After that, as always, it comes down to putting. I'm just waiting for Tibbets, Nivlac, Lee and some of the others to rub off on me a little bit LOL.

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2009 9:53 PM

cry me a river..............

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2009 9:55 PM

"What kind of bot, or macro recorder are you guys that shoot in the 60's using.  I've tried several freebies"

You are admiting that you are you using bots to play this game? I think I will report that.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2009 10:33 PM

Xcuse my ignorance, what the heck is a bot or macro recorder , do they help u clik at the proper moment, if so count me in cause i'm a habitual fingerlagger caused by the many deviations of my electroneurons from brain to finger. Many say that it was caused by all the weed i inhaled in college.

• Flyinturtle
    262 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2009 7:02 AM

i dont think there cheating. they just are that good. still dont know how tibbets got a 64 first time out but hey its possible. i play the standard default clubs and shot a 72 that would have been a 70 had i not 3 putted on 15 for double bogey. 

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2009 7:09 AM

It wasn't first time out Flyinturtle it was just my first recorded round that day.  I'd say all in all that was my 10th time through the course.  Just shot another 64 yesterday too!  It's going to go lower...

As for the bot or macro thing:   I seriously hope that no one is using such things in this game.  It's not allowed in the rules of the game, and anyone who is using it will get caught if they look at the data.

RSS