Forums

Help › Forums

How do you masters do it?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 6 2010 10:11 AM (74 replies)
  • Benderjak
    2 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2009 8:50 AM

Does upgrading to a the better putter seem 2 help at all as the greens @ Beth  r pretty tricky !?

• mcfee1965
    6 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2009 5:00 PM

When I bought credits I wasn't given the option of upgrading  the putter or the ball.

Por K????

The upgrades was pretty pathetic also. I hit a 4 iron 240 in real life.

Does anyone know if there are even better clubs to be had?

• RobDizzle
    1 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2009 9:38 PM

I dont think inhaling weed hurts your brain at all

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2009 9:14 AM

there's an old saying:  Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2009 9:37 AM

You got that right Marioh.

Some people just don't learn, period.

Rockey1, I'll refer you here before you speak again.

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2009 9:50 AM

I think he used to have a lot of friends on there...people can clear their profile up if they want to I guess. I hope it's not a problem that I only have one on there so far that I have to because I'm permanently hitched to him =)

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2009 10:30 AM

Sure you are allowed...why don't you play a round with him?  Me  I wouldn't want to because it would ruin my day & self esteem. Not to mention I would get laughed at on every green....you'd all have a laugh watching me putt.

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2009 10:45 AM

Lysti:  I don't laugh at or make fun of anyone who plays the game.  We're just out here to have fun, and I could care less about the skill level of the person I'm playing with.  What people tend to forget is that golf is not a competition of person vs. person.   It's about person vs. course.  If we play and my score is 8 strokes lower than yours, I didn't beat you...the course did.  We may look at the leaderboards and tournament rankings afterward to see who did the best vs. the course, but that doesn't change the fact that the real competition happens between the ears of each player, not between each other.

I don't go out there to say "I'm going to beat so-and-so" today.  All you can do is the best you can do.  If you do that and the other player has a better score than you, who cares?  Trust me, the more you focus on that element of the game, the better of player you'll be.  All this chest-thumping and such is just not applicable to golf.  I don't get to block your shot or distract you with spinning hypnotic wheels or blow noisemakers while you shoot.  One reason why I despise match play and any tournaments that use such a format is that it puts an element of person vs. person into the game that I find pretty ludicrous, and clearly only exists as a macho- ego game...one with which I'm not interested in participating in.  Leave the chest-thumping and egos at the clubhouse, or in another sport because that's not why I play the game.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2009 10:53 AM

removed.

RSS