Forums

Help › Forums

So WGT are you gonna enforce your own rules.....

Thu, Sep 9 2010 9:47 AM (33 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 11:25 AM

Kaslo:
    I am so looking forward to your rant once WGT deals with you.

The problem here is, though, they have no way to do this and he knows it. They could ban him but on what grounds-being obstinate? 

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 11:29 AM

2 accounts Jim. Even though he has 'retired' the other account, it isn't official. For it to be allowed, WGT had to actually close the account. (See: Eternalspirit). What he is doing is cheating, and as such he will lose ALL of his credits. Smart move there.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 11:42 AM

YankeeJim:
    They could ban him but on what grounds-being obstinate? 

Been done before.  Wasn't there a member who raised a stink last December demanding a refund because he thought new clubs would smooth out the meter?  And when they didn't he was a PITA on the forums demanding a refund till he got bounced.  Then he came back and bought new clubs anyway under a new account.  Too bad Charlemagne announced his new 2nd account or that tactic might have worked.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 11:53 AM

Terms and Conditions:
    Each user participating at WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) may have only one player account. If you wish to create a new player account, please contact us at members@worldgolftour.com. If World Golf Tour determines that you have more than one account, all accounts created subsequent to the first account may be automatically terminated without notice. Continued violation of the Terms & Conditions, including the creation of more than one player account, may result in the termination of all of your player accounts. Your account is non transferable.

Tell me which part is that hard to understand.    

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 12:22 PM

Come Tuesday morning Wgt has no choice, put this fool out of his misery. This cat has acted like a complete a-hole and has stated he has two accounts. Even if WGT wanted to keep this guy around, there is no way to justify it. (see how Fluff repaid them for being NICE, posted on the forums about sandbagging when he was the biggest offender lol) He just needs to go, self absorbed ego maniac who was exposed imo. JB

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 12:36 PM

So under their own rules they should terminate the second account. Then if he tries again they can go after the original account, too.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 12:36 PM

Snaike:
    Tell me which part is that hard to uderstand.

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 12:49 PM

jbenny11:
    Come Tuesday morning Wgt has no choice, put this fool out of his misery.

It looks like they may have already spoken.  You can no longer search for the 2nd account, you can for the original...  I'm sure he's got a 3rd ready to go.

Hey Charlie, What makes you any different than the rest of us??? What makes you so special, that you should be allowed to break the rules with impunity.  All the Legends are in the same predicament, suck it up and grow a pair.

Sure there are things I'd like to see changed, but I'm not going to cheat if they don't do what I demand.  Their Game - Their Rules.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 12:56 PM

andyson:
    Wasn't there a member who raised a stink last December demanding a refund because he thought new clubs would smooth out the meter?

Good point, Andy-I forgot about that guy. LOL-you think he stopped being a PITA?  Not. In fact, he's feeling empowered now.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 1:07 PM

andyson:

Snaike:
    Tell me which part is that hard to uderstand.

Thanks Andyson... too much holiday cheer yesterday... 

RSS