362 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 9:22 PM

put up or shut up

Still only 1 ROCKY

ROCKY

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 9:25 PM

Andy your wtf link     Here you go Andy,since you can't find the thread you posted on I'll help you out a little.Just click on the link..

It honestly looks like you just selective read and post dribble.....

But hey keep it up it's been entertaining.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 9:28 PM

alcaucin:

geraldlarousse:

alcaucin:

lol, well that takes me back.......G

you / they bounce off the deck like a fighting fool, fists a flying, legs like jello and shouting " where is he ?  I'll kill him"

Andy

I kinda like the choke myself...lol.

Saves my knuckles...   :)  Not to mention all the sounds hes making right before he goes out. 

Sounds like gurgling mouthwash......    :-)

LMFAO,  you have to let go when you hear that though....

Because what you hear in your mind is " I could spend the better part of my life in an 8 x 8 if I follow this through " 

Hard to back off at that point..but must be done ! :)))))

Andy

Tribute to the best hands on the planet. Shame he got old. The grin on his face before each fight walking to the cage........ this dude was scary.

Long live the ICE   Chuck Liddell

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 9:36 PM

Ty for the link -4 boy..and I concur that the OP did not blame Icon..

But I ALWAYS stand by everything I say and He WAS throwing his toys out of the pram and if I needed or felt the need to find an excuse for my response..

Then the lack of a paragraph might suffice for skimming that block of letters..

Andy

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 9:40 PM

alcaucin:

But I ALWAYS stand by everything I say and He WAS throwing his toys out of the pram and if I needed or felt the need to find an excuse for my response..

Then the lack of a paragraph might suffice..?

Andy

That's exactly what I thought you would respond with. More dribble.....

Your clown act is getting old.

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 9:47 PM

alcaucin:

Then the lack of a paragraph might suffice for skimming that block of letters..

Andy

Toys or no toys.i started this thread you didn't. by the time it's over i won cabo 1000 in

What did you win?

YOU have idiocracy spelt all over your face,and i put it there

never forget you met rocky once that's the closest you'll ever get

i'll be up all night worrying about what you said about me

or will i ;-)

ROCKY only 1 andy

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 9:49 PM

burchell123:

put up or shut up

Still only 1 ROCKY

ROCKY

Ok, rest now..

You're sounding like the person you see in McDonalds that you'd go to the back of the queue for after waiting 20 mins.....just to avoid eye contact.

Day release is it ?  

^^ sorry, that's not right, I apologize.....

They must have let you out for the weekend !

Andy

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 9:50 PM

AW FFS, I've a feeling I started this crappage that is rolling out with my post to Burch-which I apologized for-...but geez, how did we get to where we are now?

Eff the BS Gents...just make a nice _non credit- MP...and see 3 out of 5 who walks the walk, or talks the talk.

Bring it all back down to Earth, ...Dang I hate seeing good players, and friends, going off like this.

Hey...I'll start off as the number one whipping boy!!!

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 9:56 PM

MBaggese:

AW FFS, I've a feeling I started this crappage that is rolling out with my post to Burch-which I apologized for-...but geez, how did we get to where we are now?

Eff the BS Gents...just make a nice _non credit- MP...and see 3 out of 5 who walks the walk, or talks the talk.

Bring it all back down to Earth, ...Dang I hate seeing good players, and friends, going off like this.

LOL     Just having fun Mike.  Dang... man.... don't ruin it.     ;)

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2013 10:02 PM

MBaggese:

Efff you Mike.......

Ahhhhh that felt better.....lol

RSS