Forums

Help › Forums

Help Wanted.....Santas Needed

Sat, Dec 12 2015 5:05 AM (316 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2013 12:36 PM

BeachedMulligan:
    The Deviations Country Club would like to play Santa!

Thanks again to The Deviations CC for joining us once again! That's great news.

BM-

Thanks again for rallying the troops.

The Deviations CC  will have Day 3.

MC

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2013 1:32 PM

mrcaddie:

To Frapp and Gparoro-

I am working on something for players like yourselves that want to participate. I have asked someone, who you may know, who is in the same boat and asked him to be in charge of the "Day". As of this writing I haven't heard back from him.

I apologize for the short response, but please stay tuned.

Thanks to both of you for wanting to join in this year.

MC

I am staying tuned,  ty for for your response,  no matter what happens ,i am planing to gift  a litle  this Chrismass .                And again it is threads and members like you MC ,that makes me want to participate .      I was help so many times on here in WGT land ,and was gifted many times by strangers and by friends  , i know how it feels to be on the receiving end  .    So count  on me                TY   Frapp              

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2013 6:01 PM

LOVE

LOBSTER LAIR

• gparoro
    22 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2013 5:04 AM

mrcaddie:

To Frapp and Gparoro-

I am working on something for players like yourselves that want to participate. I have asked someone, who you may know, who is in the same boat and asked him to be in charge of the "Day". As of this writing I haven't heard back from him.

I apologize for the short response, but please stay tuned.

Thanks to both of you for wanting to join in this year.

MC

Thanks, MC!

Will keep on eye on this post. Looking forward to participating!

Gparoro

• Mohawk1
    365 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2013 11:22 AM

Hey Caddie Santa , good on you again pal for doing this up for the Christmas 2013 edition .  NO CC member here but would like to pass on a gift to another if you designate a day for individuals . Let me know bud , cheers and hats off again dude .

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2013 3:17 PM

fmagnets:
    Wooden Tee is a small club, so getting 12 together might be tricky.

Fmagnets-

Thanks to you and everyone over at WTCC for joining us this year. There is still plenty of time to gather some more members from your club. Just give it a little more time. Did you guys post a link to this thread in your CC forum so members could read what we're trying to do? Maybe if they see how the community, and WGT, are rallying around this annual event they might be more inclined to sign up. You never know.

You and Dazza keep me posted.

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2013 3:38 PM

Mohawk1:
    NO CC member here but would like to pass on a gift to another if you designate a day for individuals .

Mo!

How you doing bro? Missed ya.

I am going to set up a day for individuals. I'll sign you up.  Check back soon for details.

Thanks for joining in on the fun.

Talk soon

MC

• bretbretbret
    293 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2013 4:02 PM

Hey MC, i am in this already through my CC Aussie Aussie Aussie, just wanted to say how cool it is to create a great idea & get the response you have gotten, congrats to you & everyone that is so keen to participate.

B3

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2013 8:01 PM

mrcaddie:
    I am going to set up a day for individuals.

Hey Everyone-

Do you want to participate in this event but don't belong to a country club? Or you belong to a CC that won't be participating this year?

Well, here's your chance to join in on the fun.

"Day 6" is now being taken by "The Individuals CC".

It's a fake CC name I just made up for individuals that really want to play Santa this year. Just sign up for "Day 6" and you'll be playing Santa with the rest of us.

So, we'll need 12 players to fill "The Day", so sign up for "Day 6" and I'll add your name to "the club".

I'll pick one "member" to be in charge of the day, they will be responsible for sending friend invites to the other "club members", he/she will pick a gift from the pro shop that will be given away by all members of the club, he/she will also be in charge of picking the winners from Day 6 and notifying all the other members who they should send their gifts to.

There will be 12 members and they are as follows-

1- Renniw52

2- Frappefort

3- Gparoro

4- Mohawk1

5- Borntobesting

6- Andyson

7- Lonnieskinner

8- Alcaucin

9- Genegold2

10- Ithurtswnipee

11- Johnabel1234

12- Esty26

I hope this helps those individuals that thought they might be shut out of this event.

To sign up- just post that you'd like to sign up for "Day 6".

MC

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2013 10:41 PM

Great MC ,,,,,,               8 to go    ,    cant wait to see   this  8 to go , go to 7,6,5,  and so on  ,would it be just great if many  members  would get in  the giving spirits ,and you would have to have a secound  Fake  CC2     lolllll     .      Why  not......    Maybee next year  i would be able to say  i was part of the Fake CC   gifting drive  and i want in again   ...           Just  a bit of talk to bring this thread   up    but i mean what i say .  Maybee  fake  and gifting or giving  dont go good together  lollll    .....      a  better CC name would be better ...... lolllll

RSS