Forums

Help › Forums

Help Wanted.....Santas Needed

Sat, Dec 12 2015 5:05 AM (316 replies)
  • patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 6:32 PM

Kaloke:

Eagle Club Golf Association would gladly love to be part of this. We have our 12 that will do their part to help this awesome time of giving.

Kaloke (Tony)

Awesome Kaloke….heard great stuff of the ' Eagle Club' and now confirmed it more :-)

Merry Ho Ho :-)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 6:51 PM

Kaloke:
    Eagle Club Golf Association would gladly love to be part of this. We have our 12 that will do their part to help this awesome time of giving.

That's great news Kaloke! Thanks so much for bring it to the attention of your members.

To everyone over at the Eagle Club Golf Association, thank you all so much for joining in on the fun. I can't thank you enough.

Tony, I'm giving the ECGA "Day 5". I'll be in touch with details soon.

Thanks again.

Wayne/MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 7:26 PM

bretbretbret:
    I am the 12th Santa from AAA CC & proud to be part of such a cool idea.

Hey Bret-

Thanks man. Glad you can be part of the festivities.

MC

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2013 12:03 PM

>>>>Bump<<<<

Still a couple days open for your Country Club to show that you're proud to be a part of a giving community.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2013 12:57 PM

Hello mrcaddie hello all participating CC, I do not know if this can be done?  My CC has its own gifting around Chrismass time . But i like this gifting Thread so much i would love to help . If there is out there a CC that would need one more participent, i would gladly take   the spot .   I would be ready to give up to 550 credits  if this would help ..........Please tell me if i can help in the Chrismass spirit season .   Francois (Frapp)             

• gparoro
    22 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2013 1:27 PM

frappefort:
    If there is out there a CC that would need one more participent, i would gladly take   the spot

Dear MrCaddie,

As a recipient from you last year, I have been anticipating paying forward this year. I have been accumulating credits most of the year, looking forward to being a "santa" this year. I do not belong to a CC, so if anyone else has a spot that needs filled, I too would gladly take it.     Gparoro

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2013 12:21 AM

The Wooden Tee CC would like to santa's. Please sign us up.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2013 5:46 AM

DAZZA501:

The Wooden Tee CC would like to santa's. Please sign us up.

This time last year I was trying to become a competent player, and treading a very tight line on earning enough free credits for some decent kit and balls. Getting some free stuff through various forum comps made a massive difference. An R11 3wd from Legendcrusher, balls from Alcaucin and TeeTimeSmitty, the R11s driver from Ducati916 who was kind enough to wait until I got to L94. A few bits of kindness like this really helped my journey through the game.

Wooden Tee is a small club, so getting 12 together might be tricky. So we could either be Wooden Tee and Friends and take on some of the interested singletons, or I'll make up any shortfall myself if we don't get to 12.

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2013 6:58 AM

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2013 7:36 AM

mrcaddie:

Kaloke:

That's great news Kaloke! Thanks so much for bring it to the attention of your members.

To everyone over at the Eagle Club Golf Association, thank you all so much for joining in on the fun. I can't thank you enough.

Tony, I'm giving the ECGA "Day 5". I'll be in touch with details soon.

Thanks again.

Wayne/MC

Awesome, thanks. Will let my members know.

RSS