Forums

Help › Forums

Swing progress bar problems

Mon, Aug 16 2010 5:30 PM (7 replies)
  • Luftyone
    5 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 4:31 AM

After I went Pro my swing progress bar stutters and makes it very difficult to click the impact of the ball.  I am either too early or too late.  Is this a problem with flash or my connection?  I have lost at least 4 strokes on my average and it is impossible to putt now.  This only started after I went pro and I have NOT changed anything on my pc.  Any info or help is greatly appreciated!

Lufty

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 3:38 PM

Please visit this thread.

Please pay very close attention to the section speaking of clearing both your flash cache and your browser cache.

Also, if you're using the IE browser you may look to switch to either Google Chrome or FireFox.

There is also something called "GameBooster".  Use the search box over there.   ---->

Peace

• Luftyone
    5 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 6:56 AM

Ty Snaike for the reply but I have already tried everything given.  I have turned off and turned on hardware acceleration, defragged my hard drive, etc etc etc...I am using Mozilla Firefox if that helps.

Best regards,

Luftyone

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 2:12 PM

You don't really mention it.. but have you cleared BOTH caches?  Flash and Browser?

This is usually the cause of swing meter disruptions.

I'm sure Richard will be along shortly to give you the standard 7 paragraph response to an stuttering meter.  =)

• Luftyone
    5 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2010 7:12 AM

Yes sir I have and thank you again!

Best regards,

Luftyone

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2010 2:29 PM

Don't be a fool,,,$$$ balls ,,, clubs ,,, practice ... same old BS... Safe your money,,,submit a ? to WGT .... like talkin to your Mother in Law ... Deaf ears ... played the same par 3 on St. Andrews ,,, yesterday 170 yard shot w/18 mph wind at my back,,,ball went 175 yards,,,today same hole,,,club,,,balls,,,14 mph wind at my back,,,ball ran 6 yards past the hole into the rough ... WGT wants your $$$ ,,, not your problems  

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2010 3:35 PM

Lufty,,,don't take it serious,,,WGT is here for one reason,,,to take your money,,,try submitting your concerns to WGT,,,wait until Hell freezes over,,,save your $$$,,,Master rating,,,$$$ balls,,,clubs,,,my aver. has gone up 5 strokes,,,lucky if I break par,,,hit your meter right on,,,end up with funky results...

• Luftyone
    5 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2010 5:30 PM

I am just going to play for fun from now on.  I have the same problems with playing courses that I got to 79 avg on and now playing at 83.  Shot distance is NOT consistant.  Putting is a joke and chipping is really a mystery to me all of a sudden.  Ah  I will continue to play but with a less interested attitude.  I will just pretend its Solitaire in Windows.

ttfn,

Lufty

RSS