Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 12:24 PM

TIME RUNNING OUT --- GO TO FURUMS TO SIGN-UP

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 3:38 PM

Mcduff61:
    Proud Chiefs wear feathers ...The Sioux band in what was to become North Dakota are and should be the proudest of the northern hemispherical Indigenous humans

I have been taught since a child to remember and do have much admiration for the Native Americans culture & wisdom. They knew/know much more about this crazy rock than we do

"Long ago when animals talked as people now do" --- one of my favorite lines ever from a story called "Turkey Makes The Corn & Coyote Plants It" (White Mountain Apache)

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2017 11:32 AM

Yep Yancy we plant it now days with the s/t that comes from the modern humans, excellent take though!!

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2017 11:58 AM

Well said,Yancy... ..turkey eats the corn, coyote eats turkey then goes #2...The deposit is a huge part of the natural selection for sure.. and serves very humorous for human beings because they are self aware as a species.....Obviously there was a lack of protien on white mountain...;)

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2017 12:17 PM

...let the past soak up this sound........

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2017 2:09 PM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2017 11:29 PM

FLASHBACK FRIDAY:

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2017 11:58 PM

still good free like a thursday...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaAmQ1Se1VU

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2017 6:19 AM

photo Probes_zpsjn8beewb.jpg

Not sure if the intel is correct, but MIB claim only 1 out 5 humans are loved so deeply by the hemroids....i mean humanoids...you got lucky Yancy!!!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Aug 3 2017 5:51 PM

"The Andyson Is On --- Time To Play Alls" --- Yancy
    --- Short news segment on the "Andyson Memorial" from the Team Yancy broadcast desk at Mitchell Cabin. Rundown of the prizes what we be giving out & more whatbnots re. this fine event hosted by a fine community man -- "PaulTon"

Filmed on the hottest day of the year in Portland, Oregon (well over 100 degrees) so please bear with us if its not as professional as you have come to expect from Team Yancy. The heat got to all of us here last night, and we've gone goofy it appears.

Stay tuned as we will be doing more tournament news updates & will clarify the prize award system (betaV3.445.6). Players whom are in the tournament and would like to appear in a video --- contact us, we would love to have you on the broadcast!

Ahhhh.........Yes, I have not mentioned the expired cricket candy bar challenge --- it is clarified in this video.

AND -- YES, IT WILL HAPPEN LIVE --- STAY TUNED FOR DATE & TIME

BEST --- My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

RSS