Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Fri, Aug 4 2017 1:54 PM

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Fri, Aug 4 2017 5:23 PM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Aug 4 2017 10:37 PM

Golf Channel TV Test Screen Hypnotic Night Tremors

Upon awakening in the middle of the night, I (my name is Yancy) finds meself looking at some sort of alien interference via the television waves & the Golf Channel. The Aliens are active right now --- something is in the works and whatbnots.
    Just Sayin'
    Best - Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Sat, Aug 5 2017 2:18 PM

YancyCan:

Golf Channel TV Test Screen Hypnotic Night Tremors

Upon awakening in the middle of the night, I (my name is Yancy) finds meself looking at some sort of alien interference via the television waves & the Golf Channel. The Aliens are active right now --- something is in the works and whatbnots.
    Just Sayin'
    Best - Yancy
    @TeamYancy

Based on that video test screen pattern the alien golfers must be gay.  After all, anyone who would play with their clubs and balls for 4-5 hours must be, right?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2017 12:18 AM

TopGolf Hillsboro - Portland Alien Suspicion Inspection

While attending a Hillsboro Hops game, my (I am Yancy) Alien Detector apps were pinging me hard -- so afterwards I headed down to TopGolf location just 2 blocks away. Video shows more SOLID evidence that TopGolf is indeed part of the Alien Invasion via our golf courses -- perhaps they are even the "leaders" of said Aliens & whatnots..... Could the TopGolf golf balls actually be alien pods..... Just Sayin --- @TeamYancy

Wouldn't it be that the video of this investigatables will not allow itself to be seen in these forums and such. Becoming kinda unusuals on timing on that's. Hit the hotlinker deal below the video screen to see news everyone could use --- Sincerely, Yancy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWvRwOzD2CY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2017 12:19 AM

Non-Sequitor

• Melonhead66630
    102 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 5:30 PM

Ok, there was some definite alien tinkering going on here!

I want my ACE  and whatnotsdambit!!!

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Fri, Aug 11 2017 6:57 PM

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Fri, Aug 18 2017 5:07 PM

Bug Munchers photo BUGs_zpsljon972q.jpg

RSS