Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Sun, Jun 11 2017 1:48 AM

Thanks Yancy, for all your doing, and yes, you are absolutely right: These days extraterristical and paranormal activity and such at WGT reaches an all new high level. I never have felt this so much before. It makes me trembling and shiver.

And: Your warning to us about Icon is a very important hint. I also watched his activitys narrowly lately. So what I found out was that one situation happened very often: People complained about whatevers and whatnots into the forums. Then Icon came, used his hypnotical powers, and after that all little panda bears have become happy again. Happy without a cause. Without a real reason. No more complaining. Like nothing but all has changed. If you folks know what I mean.

I will follow your wise consult. I will take care. Best is to avoid any conversation with Icon. Or reduce it to the real nesesary.  And never, in heavens and whatnots name, never ever look into his eyes. Never! I dont know who or what he is or where he comes from. But together we will find out, fellas. Untill then: stay sane!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jun 11 2017 12:53 PM

ostfriedel:
    These days extraterristical and paranormal activity and such at WGT reaches an all new high level. I never have felt this so much before. It makes me trembling and shiver.

Thanks for the support to alls -- Together we can defeat the ongoing Alien Incursion, the Hobgoblin Conondrums & the rest of these whatnots.

Here is a "WaterWalkersWall" --- Forgetting someones, stay with me now. Now please do contact me or post here if you too have walked on water all up on this WGT so I mayadd your picture to this thing right heres:

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Jun 11 2017 2:55 PM

Yancy, whats up with my clothes dryer ? You put a bunch of socks in and at least ones goes missing. Now I live in prime Bigfoot country but I don't think it's them.

That leaves Alien abduction or Gremlins.

Loosing sleep over this please help me out.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jun 11 2017 3:16 PM

The one sock syndrom ,,

What really happens  ...   Now please understand this is just what I think ,,

All them wet socks in a hot dryer bumping together you Really end up with one more ,.

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 12 2017 6:07 PM

bypass07:

Yancy, whats up with my clothes dryer ? You put a bunch of socks in and at least ones goes missing. Now I live in prime Bigfoot country but I don't think it's them.

That leaves Alien abduction or Gremlins.

Loosing sleep over this please help me out.

Two Words: Hobgoblins
    I am certain of this - they are known to steal things that they can carry. The known favorite is the 1.00 size bags of potato chips for example.

But, taking your issues & Opy's thoughts into mind.....I must ask....Is anyone else having trouble getting dressed? Evertime I put on an article of clothing its either inside out or backwards or even both...

Stay Safe -- I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Tue, Jun 13 2017 6:54 AM

Yancy -

Perhaps you should join a nudist colony and your clothes issues will be gone !!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jun 15 2017 3:22 AM

BIGAL123:

Yancy -

Perhaps you should join a nudist colony and your clothes issues will be gone !!

Have considered it as I am an unfettered kind of common man. However, just dancing sexy style has gotten me banned in multiple countries worldwide. Would have to find the right colony of the common folk. Allegedly.

Regards - I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jun 15 2017 3:34 AM

Our intern Ryan has been stepping up since I (this is Yancy) have been stuck between dimensions during a beta-run of WGT cross-platform possibles. (more on that later)

Heres we gots what was an ad-hoc filming of a Pirate Ship in someone's backyard -- and the only reason it what be visible (mostlies) was the tree in-front of the back blocking the ship from view (allegedly) had fallen down and been cut down and cleared. However, as we know things are nots always what the message line callers say or see they be. There is a shocking surprise towards the end, but we got this.

Regards, My name is Yancy

@TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jun 15 2017 2:55 PM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 11:05 PM

Hmmm......The video posting is not working (see previables post), now that's some unusuable timing for this again as I (this is Yancy) arrived at Erin Hills last night in stealth mode. At the moment I am squatting in a make-to basecamp behind that one larger grey old building on the course with the essential gear I need to document the "things that go bump in the night". More specificables, the nocturnables type of paranormables on a golf course. We received some coded confirmables awhiles back on this from a source you are probables familiar with - His name is MisterWGT - He has always been on the money with his paranormal sightings, so we are chompin' at the bit rights nows.

This is raw video of Team Yancy working very dillegently from his deep cover ad-hoc work station behind that grey building thats kinda just by itself on the Erin Hills course. Viewing will give you a chance to see from a point-of-vision lense what these all-night paranormal patrols are truly like and the dedication it takes to do this right.

Now I am hear on the downlows, no official ticket or credentials. However, I am wearing my FinalFour VIP Pass from 2014 & I "creatively updated" my USGA cards to reflect this year's tournament and whatnots.

This is raw video of myself (mostly) working very dillegently from his deep cover ad-hoc work station behind that grey building thats kinda just by itself on the Erin Hills course. Viewing will give you a chance to see from a point-of-vision lense what these all-night paranormal patrols are truly like and the alleged dedication it takes to do this right. More videos to follow this as I am pulling 20 hour day/night shifts on this. If you are playing the course on this WGT and such, please keep your eyes looking for anything unusuable & share it right here please. If I can get a hot lead from the virtual game, I will then go pursue it on the actual course.

InItToWinIt -- My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

RSS