Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 3:45 PM

YancyCan:
    reports from Chambers Bay

Hi ,, My name is OPY . I just happen to know due to the facts that I have Friends in high places in WGT HQ that there are " Things " to be found here . Lets just say the Shoe is on the other foot .   Things is the hint - Them might not be all Pod,s / Eggs this time .

iaaR ( R ) V ft 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 5:33 PM

Hint # 2 

You might be looking for something Different each time ?

Reformed 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 5:53 PM

Hint # 3  

4 more Hints 

Or Look and Find 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 10:22 PM

"We Don't Go Looking For The Paranormal - It Finds Us" - Team Yancy

Re. Chambers Bay Golf Paranormal Activity -

The Aliens are truly getting lazy at this point, we have been to complacent, in denial for many of us of the ongoing colonization of our planet with those alien podlets and such - My Grand Unified Theory of Aliens Using Golf Courses to Enslave Us & Maybe Eat Us - Who really truly knows the outcome?

The activity at Chambers Bay may be on a hiatus, but if you haven't noticed they left behind a big piece of their inter-dimensional travel portals - and its believed the distance they can beam a feller goes up exponentially as you crescendo thru the row (hopefully) - lot of inidentals need to be shared here to explain what we cannot yet explain but were gonna have a go at it anyhows and whatnots.

Tensile-Strength Testing will be one of the many experiments and data mongerins Team Yancy will be doing early this week on site at Chambers Bay - Watch for the media it will be served raw and fresh as possible - might even go live - check back for a linker deal.

Monday were gonna rack-up an official-unofficial 2015 US OPEN Paranormal Reportins as you all need to know whats really going on - then your scores will drop, and perhaps one of the Pros in the know will read what the WGT community at large finds worthy of reportins and save some alien anxiety and paranormal panic which translates into a lower score and whatnots.

For now 2 words: "Lets Do Some Time-Portal Stuff"

And they even got on ocean and the trains -- Like a dern turkey shoot on this one (Allegedly) --- THX - I am Yancy

@TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 12:27 PM

The Fmagnets Golf Mathematical Theorum Retort to Medford Mel & Yancy

Fmagnets awoken by an over-eager Medford Mel goes into a tirade and demolishes Mel's & Yancy's Golf Math Theorums in the grand fashion one would expect & whatbnots.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 4:42 PM

Welcome Our New "Communications Director" - Ms. CoosBayChrystal!

---- My name is Yancy

"Hellos!

Im a novice out on the real golf courses and a REAL beginner here on the WGT game. I recently joined Team Yancy as their new "Communications Director". When they are out "in the field", I handle all the communications and troubleshooting.

The Team Yancy Paranormal Message Line is: (503) 217-4446

I played my first WGT tournament today at Chambers Bay! What a beautiful golf course with the ocean right there! Looking forward to making friends and learning this crazy game of golf!"
    --- CoosBayChrystal

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 5:41 PM

Sister to Coos Bay Carol ??

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2015 9:39 PM

BIGAL123:

Sister to Coos Bay Carol ??

I am not ready to talk about it - yet. Maybe soons.

My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2015 10:21 AM

Hi to all at Team Yancy there is a Conspiracy theory  out there in Paranormal circles, that there are communities of Pixies that habitat the wgt courses, and they may be Responsible for the game running side of wgt 

The Pixies maybe generateing and forming the Pixels for the wgt course Pictures  Equipment, Avatars, Rumour is the little Blighters are also Responsible for all the lost balls in Hazards, ie, Water, oob, these hazards are really Depixelateing Portals

Once the ball goes through one of these portals it Returns to Singular Pixels that are then gathered up by the pixies to be repixculated into either new balls or clubs, or even a new Golf course.

Bit scant on any hard Knowings at present not actualy seen any Pixies while playing round the courses  

Maybe one for Team Yancy to look into 

Dave

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2015 12:43 PM

daveparr:
    The Pixies maybe generateing and forming the Pixels for the wgt course Pictures  Equipment, Avatar

This is news that Team Yancy can use!
    We have now officially added "Pixies" to our "hotlist" and tomorrow all up at Chambers Bay, me and Medford Mel will be watching for these little troublemakers. This could be a game chamger and whatbnots.

Excellent info as always Dave!

FROM WIKI:
    Pixies ) are mythical creatures of folklore, considered to be particularly concentrated in the high Moorland areas around Devon and Cornwall suggesting some Celtic origin for the belief and name. In traditional regional lore, pixies are generally benign, mischievous, short of stature and attractively childlike; they are fond of dancing and gather outdoors in huge numbers to dance or sometimes wrestle, through the night. In modern times they are usually depicted with pointed ears and often wearing a green outfit and pointed hat although traditional stories describe them wearing dirty ragged bundles of rags which they happily discard for gifts of new clothes. Sometimes their eyes are described as being pointed upwards at the temple ends.

Sincerely - I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

RSS