Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2015 11:43 PM

Team Yancy Eats BolloxInBruges Haribos @ChambersBay

Word made it to Team Yancy that WGT Hall of Famer BolloxInBruges would not be there on same day, so the Gift of Haribo was eaten and enjoyed.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 1:35 PM

Yancy there's either a Disembodied spirit voice in the background of your video clip or Someone was locked in a Portaloo

Dave

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 11:59 PM

daveparr:

Yancy there's either a Disembodied spirit voice in the background of your video clip or Someone was locked in a Portaloo

Dave

Well - That'll happen and whatnots Dave. I am adding this to the ongoing DP Journals. We gots about 4 solid pages maybe 5 now. Mel is ON the pixie problem. Nuff said.

But I was just up on St. Andy's -- Had a "Kershian" experience. See the people here - like 10 of them on hole #12 - they look like the undead am I wong here? know its late - but whats this going on? "The Open" Paranormal Preparabling?

Could it be.....
    The Epiconic Battle of The Humans V. The Aliens May Soon Commence. Stay On Your Guard. I'm Sending Green XP Juice Out For You Best I Can. We Got This.
    Anxiously, My name is Yancy

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2015 10:19 AM

Dear Mr Yancy

Please stop hunting us. We are absolutely harmless. We dont want to be in trouble. We only want to play some golf. We can`t do at home: Our planet has a ground level of 98 % ocean. The other 2 % is a mountain. So we had to come to your beautyful earth to play golf`here. We traveled lightyears for that. We don`t want to disturb anybody here, so we try as good as we can to be not seen. We don`t want to have any contact with mankind. In our opinion humans are very, hmm, let me say it this way: strange. We are absolutly not aggressive. We are smaller than you. We don`t like violence in any way. And we do taste very well.

Sincerely,  an innocent alien named Friedel.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2015 12:32 AM

ostfriedel:
    So we had to come to your beautyful earth to play golf`here.

If I had whatnot a dime for everytime that an alien or an alien comrade has uttered that phrase, I could be sending everyone on the entire site Nike Drivers instead of sending out .10c XP Alien Green Boost Bottlers to some random friends and such.

If you would be willing to talk about it, yes that "lost time" on St. Andrews with my friend Opy and then being "examined" shall we say, then I will talk about it. Now Opy's abduction was much worse and I am not saying he will ever talk about it.

Have your people contact my people - lets talk this out - you bring cigars, coffee & pepperoni, we shall bring punch & pie. I will have an expert at negotions with us so don't go there please. Remember, bottom line is your treading on our golf courses so don't forget the power paradigmables heres. I am cereal.

Talk Soon (allegedly) - I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2015 8:39 AM

Hello Friedel,

My "Head of Negotions" says I should send an offering to get you to the table to talk about YOU using OUR golf courses to colonize this planet.

I have sent a bottle of alien green XP boost for your enjoyment.

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 6:13 PM

During an Alternate Shot Round - a strange UFO saucer type thingy was observably visiblelike on one hole. My partner was a puttin and started like shaken and all so he missed his putt so it was fortunate that I birdied hole 9 to maintain the win. Not sure about this thingamajiggy but here are the pertenentables:

Date of Observable: July 7, 2015

Time of Observed UFO saucer objectionable: 5:12PM WGT time

Where:  Hole 8 on Royal St George's

Photogaphametric Evidentuable Evidencyaries:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 11:22 PM

EasyEdward:

Date of Observable: July 7, 2015

Time of Observed UFO saucer objectionable: 5:12PM WGT time

Where:  Hole 8 on Royal St George's

Photogaphametric Evidentuable Evidencyaries:

Ed, this is news we all can use. Recently, during some discussionables with another WGTer, "things" on St. George's became the topic and such. After hearing some very intriguable things, I headed right out and played a round --- then another. I saw stuff.

Lots of stuff. Certainly, I wasn't sure it was of the Alien origins but it was a concernable as always. This new screen cap seems to seal the deal that indeed St. George's is ripe with activity of the paranormable nature --- have you noticed the Pink Floydesque towers all up in the back scenery, and also the large quantity of unusual wooden sheds/shacks or whatbnots all up there?

Wanna set up a time sir and we can explore that hot spot of the R.S.G?
    Great eye - as always.

Regards, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2015 12:37 PM

Now if anyone needs to report some golf paranormables or is suffering from the alien anxieties - there is free anonymous support via the Team Yancy Message Hotline.

Our new Director of Communications - CoosBayChrystal - will receive any/all messages left on this line and then immediately via USB dongle forward info to me (I am Yancy)

Even though your call will not be answered LIVE (only can leave a message) it will be attended and dispersed immediately. I am cereal on this one.

503-217-4446

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 5:07 PM

This is my favorite thread. Thank you guys. 

_CHAMPION

RSS