Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 4:35 PM

Hi Yancy Thankyou for putting me on your Freindables list loved the new Video but l knows ya wont want to talk about that and all

To Get to the chase a friend of a friend who knows a guy in hes club says a fellow member who like me Worships at St andrews golf Course has been  talking about Fairy Rings whilst playing A/S asleep and awake  and all being seen at st andrews  in the fescue 

Well this got me all suspiciuos as l knows the fairys favour the short stuff and sure enough on a Recent Stake out at the old Course l saw the Reported Phenomables as stated in the Fescue but they aint no Fairy Rings as we know the Faeries all gone now probaly abducted by Aliens that have been causeing havoc on the 16th hole last few weeks

All l know is l dont know but what l saw looked like  Crop Circles if ya ball goes in one of them lm told it either fries to ashes or Disappears into another dimension                                    Dont Know if your Dectables  are Tuned into crop circle wave lengths and all but l did get a Ding Sound when l thrashed through the fescue around it with my 2, iron.

Bad news is a load of golfers have been trampling about in the circle looking for their shanked T.Balls Even though l told them keep out this is a investagateable Area ya balls have been fried or Re/Dimensioned

Due to no one takeing notice of me Takeing Measurements and all  the circle has been Destroyed nothing to be seen apart from the golf shoe Spikes and Butt ends

To all at Team Yancy keep up the good work

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 6:30 PM

drmoose:
    I may have (or not), recent intel on Pinehurts regarding a possible sighting of Der Fuerher joining in the pod/ egg search. Information is sketchy @ this time, but, it's quite possible the boys @ Andyson Labs may be able to confirm.

It's confirmed Doc.  Our intel says Der Fuerher was very, very disappointed with his team as they only collected a few pods.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 8:08 PM

andyson:

drmoose:
    I may have (or not), recent intel on Pinehurts regarding a possible sighting of Der Fuerher joining in the pod/ egg search. Information is sketchy @ this time, but, it's quite possible the boys @ Andyson Labs may be able to confirm.

It's confirmed Doc.  Our intel says Der Fuerher was very, very disappointed with his team as they only collected a few pods.

Why is the rabbit on the left so Swedish?? 4 flags ??

I would keep a close eye on him.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 8:15 PM

siggipj76:

Why is the rabbit on the left so Swedish?? 4 flags ??

I would keep a close eye on him.

Ah, easy explanation.  Click on the photo and you'll see its a Swedish pod / egg.  ;-)

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2015 5:31 AM

Well done agent Andyson ! Investigative reporting at it's finest.

Doc :)

Und yah, is goot mit der coffeen, no ?

1. Image result for swedish egg
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2015 9:24 AM

Me (I am Yancy) & JFIdanza are back working together on a new project and whatnots talking up all the WGT current topicals.

You can find our talks on the Twitch Talk Shows main page or click that linker below. We are still operatables in full-beta mode - but stay with us - big things ahead!

Got a question for the next show? Post it all up in here
    Sincerely, I am Yancy

http://www.twitch.tv/jfidanza/c/6671913

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2015 10:50 AM

Hello Dave - My name is Yancy

You sir are part of Team Yancy - So please keep up the outstandables research and reportins of the ongoing Alien Incursion we all know what be happening right nows. There will be a full report on the St. Andrews New Paranormables ASAP - Still collecting evidence and such - your help and Kersch1976 as well had been of much helpins.

There is new news that any WGTer can use, it involves the Alien Colonization of Earth via Golf Courses - and I am almost ready to talk about it.

A few keywords to think about: Waffles - Ice Cream - Correlation Coefficients - Aliens - Rabbits - and the big one "makemake" (google it)

Stay with me now - Moving kinda slow ATM - been a long paranormal winter.

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2015 12:50 PM

Hi Yancy All l know is that l know its a Privilege and honour and all to be officialy part of Team Yancy,  i am still in my camouflage plus 4s in a Remote Communicado Location with the Fairway Mole ups St Andrews wich l Digress about purely for the wgt community

knowing that they dont at present know about investigative happenings as you know abouts already haveing being l communed with you Privy about Said Ivestigative Operations and all

Anyways the Fairway mole has officialy incoded reportative Ivestigative knowings that i am decodeing at present and all (TOP SECRET FOR WGT MEMBERS EYES ONLY) Subject matter The Alien family Golfing holliday at St Andrews to me and all,can be Read about in my Blogs  profile page

To All at Team Yancy Keep up the good work

Team st andrews investgative unit and all

Dave

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2015 4:03 PM

The Psychic Blanket Speaks Out to Yancy - Episode 2               

Up on Mitchell Cabin, Yancy again asks the talking psychic blanket some tough questions about the past and the future. Including the relationship between golf, ice cream, and waffles.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2015 12:03 PM

Thanks to all the WGT Eggxplorers!
    Epic adventure

Special thanks to Yasch & ZioMio for their patience.

RSS