Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 8:54 PM

YancyCan:

27stitches:

Official YancyCan Alien Huntin' and Such Vehicle ( many whatnots inside )

could also be a double knot spy ......   dunno

Wows. Team Yancy would  rolling in style in this auto-mobile! Is it on the market? I would be willing to engage in discussions and such re. interesting trades and such.......

Sincerely, my name is Yancy

Nice car!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2013 8:53 AM

paulstjohn2:

Keep up the good work Yancy, its the enlightened mind that shapes the world.

Many thanks .. Paul

What a great post and what have you Paul. I am appreciatables on the compliments, however I am just a common man trying to find answers (with my partner Medford Mel) to the questions that keep us all up at night.

The info on the "Nazcans" is of much relevance to my null hypothesis that Aliens are colonizing our planet (or already have - past or present) via golf courses. I plan on researching more on your info/talking points. As I like to say, "If you were an alien and you were looking over earth trying to decide where to land to avoid humanoid interaction -- as soon as you saw the green landing strips (fairways) and the often wooded areas that line these green strips - then throw in the total lack of humanoids between dusk and dawn -- choosing to operate a colonization operation from golf courses seems a no-brainer choice and whatnot.

My new research angle on proving me said null hypotheticals is the possibles that sandtraps could be (and maybe already are) used as time portals from one golf course to another. However, this idea is still beta and we are digging into it deep (no puns intendable).

Me also thinks that water and oceans are somehow tied into all this. Here is a video of my thoughts on this:

Thanks for the great post sir.
    Sincerely, I am Yancy

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2013 6:33 PM

Me thinks Mr Yancy , get onto MRWGT , maybe partake in the operables scouting the next new course , never know , from the air you may just catch the buggas unaware ........ happy hunting sir and come back safe. By the way , are Nazcans anyway related to Coke cans ? .. seen a lot of them about lately , seriously getting worried now.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2013 8:29 PM

Them be some fine points you bringin all up on the table Mushy01!

Now I was very humbled when Mr.WGT contacted me and we played a round before last years U.S. Open all up on Olympic Club -- we did some paranormal hunting and took a possibles paranormal peek-around. Of course, Team Yancy would be honored to spend a day with the WGT course photographers and whatnot. Not likely to happen, but as we all know stranger things have happened and what have you.

The "Nazcans" are an interesting topic -- we be just getting all up on it, getting in deep, getting our hands dirty in hopes of better understanding them and their behaviorables.

I am intrigued by your possibles premise of a relationship to Coke cans. I just send a message to Medford Mel to punch that into the algorhythm machine --- will be a posting any info we turn up and such.

Thanks for the good points - they will be roundtabled by Team Yancy
    Sincerely, my name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2013 8:38 PM

I would like to thank everyone who has posted replies in this here thread. Everyone had great ideas and stuff to share -- and we consider anyone who follows our explorables and/or interacts all up here I these forums to be part of Team Yancy.

For those who want to stay connected to all of our paranormal videos, see bonus videos and read about paranormals from around the world to please follow/subscribe/like us on our various social media & video pages. The more followers -- the stronger Team Yancy will become and whatnots. Together we can find the answers to the questions that keep us all up at night.

Here is the linkages to our pages:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Yancy-Paranormal-Explorers/334076710007073

Twitter: https://twitter.com/teamyancy

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

Sincerely be appreciatin the ongoing support & interest all up here on the wgt!
    My name is Yancy

• paulstjohn2
    17 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2013 1:30 AM

Mushy01:
    . happy hunting sir and come back safe. By the way , are Nazcans anyway related to Coke cans ?

I dont thinks so.......Didnt the'Nazcans predate the aluminum industry by 10,000 years at least.( Unless they brought it back through a time portal  on the bunker. as yancy thoeriseses)

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2013 9:19 AM

Food for thought here. have you ever considered partaking in the native American peyote ritual. i understand that it helps you understand your meaning in life and guides you to your destination through visions !! you are well on your way already  - perhaps this ritual will help you and mel on your mission.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2013 9:27 AM

this is St Paul Alberta. these people have an alien landing pad in their downtown core in hopes of enticing aliens to land there !! I'm sure that they didn't consult Yancy before they built this because it would have been constructed on the nearest golf course !! hind sight is 20/20 eh !!

• paulstjohn2
    17 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2013 12:34 PM

Hole 9 Kiawah ,just next to the bunker.Yancys right,  their  transdimensionals portals and watnot. Jeez , even tigher had to   queue !!!   

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2013 12:49 PM

paulstjohn2:
    Unless they brought it back through a time portal  on the bunker

Baaaam.
    The sandtrap to sandtrap time travel - wormhole -inter-imensonalransporter theorium is heavy on me head right now. Think about it.....

Sincerely, Yancy

RSS