Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 8:38 AM

andyson:
    Are you ready to talk about it yet?

No, I am not there yet. A few more weekends at "Serenity by The Sea" and then I hope to talk about it.

My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 8:47 AM

opyeuclid:
    Thats when I saw  the clock on the wall and that 1 hour had passed .

I feel your confusables as well and whatnot Opy. I think we may have been given some sort of "brainial chip implant" all up on that mothership. I do have SOLID confirms that aliens smoke cigarettes!

Team Yancy will continue to find answers to the ponderins that keep us all up at night & whatnots.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 8:55 AM

Very good recommendables bypass07!
    Medford Mel been sayin we need some sidearms and whatnot. Not sure if we could carry our golfbags and chainsaws -- but we plan to beta-test that cause chainsaws are just way cools

bypass07:

furthermore the use of hounds would greatly increase your ability to sniff out aliens sasquatches and their scat piles. 

forget about Hobgoblins and concentrate on sprites as they are more common !!

Some people are saying they see a smaller white dog in our videos -- I aint seen it yet, perhaps if said dog exists, maybe he be a spirit guide/shurpa or some such.

Regardins spirits -- we have some shocking footage being processed of Team Yancy chasing 2 known apparitions all up in the Oregon arenas -- will share ASAP

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 8:56 AM

nanstar:

Stay solid sire ..

Indeed Nanstar! Team Yancy will never get out of the boat - that's a metaphorical (just be learning how to metaphor so its beta)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 8:57 AM

bypass07:

OH YEAH - geat one of those battery powered fly swatters. just to keep to camera man awake !!

Them swatters are in our budget --- gonna get four at the dollar store

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 9:38 AM

bypass07:

coming soon to the WGT Elite Collection

The Yancy Can Utility Belt

put you orders in now - only a limited supply !!

Very utilitarian! As long as it doesn't funk up our golf swings and whatnots.
    My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 9:43 AM

Here be some new footage of Team Yancy exploring some LOUD paranormal shrieks and squeels & such:

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 10:02 AM

UNBELIEVEABLE FOOTAGE !! a special thanks goes out to Caroline2020 for the tip !! I really liked the new gizmo that you pulled from you pocket , a universal translator of sorts I imagine ? but perhaps you should expand your team !! bring experts on other languages. i feel that Frappe could be a considerable asset because these shapeshifters may only know French. but the existance of shapeshifters can NO longer be denied !! keep up the good work and keep us posted !!

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 10:10 AM

LMFAO

• paulstjohn2
    17 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 11:25 AM

Hello Yancy,

The alien hypothesis you made is quite probable.  That the extraterrestrials are using golf courses for landing pads and possible colonisation is highly plausible.  It made me think outside the " box " (that, and possibly a healthy dose of jet lag).

I watched the video I was enthralled.  A top class bit  of investigative journalism I might add.  Countless theories flashed through my mind.

Did you know for instance, that the Nazca lines were only discovered after being observed from the sky.  So began one of the greatest mysteries of the 21 st century.  I propose that, they do indeed use them for navigation and colonisation.  Nazca, according to historians and archeologists, would have been fertile and thriving metropolis.  The lines themselves are quite possibly the outlines of vast golf courses.

Unfortunately for the Nazca ns, the possibility for their demise is that while playing the 9 th

Hole,  (or as the Nazcans would have called it hummingbird) the craft may have landed. As the Nazcan chartered accountant was taking his 20 par hole (they were large courses) he may have inadvertantly struck the side of the alien craft and the ball rolled into the bunker. Horror enough for any golfer,but to ET a most definate act of aggression and the resultant decimation of of all Nazcz\n life.

With that a word of caution, if I may Yancy.

Carrying clubs unsheathed(out of thier bag } on Saint Andrews although essential.may be viewed by our 'space brothers' as hostile intent, and a hack through the rough is to be avoided at all costs, (we dont want to start an interstellar war this early in the game do  we)

A final though from the late lamented Carl Sagan on one of his last visits to  St Andrews "If this is the only golf course on the planet, its an awful waste of grass"

Keep up the good work Yancy, its the enlightened mind that shapes the world.

Many thanks .. Paul

Ps .. I would like to congratulate you on the paper shot pal strip i came across while parousing your videos. It is inovative and pure genius. It has improved my game no end. I now spend more time on the green and less in the bunker . Kudos to you. It now takes pride of place taped to the bottom of my laptop screen.

Hope you dont mind( i didnt know if you had patent on it)but ive named it the 'Nazca Yancy Can Line Caclulator' Again keep up the great work

RSS