Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 12:23 PM

They're onto you !! he's gonna check youtube next !!

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 12:31 PM

Damn another shape shifter. Man them guys are good !!

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 12:38 PM

look they read the signs just like the deer do !!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 1:02 PM

o,Yancy  i know what language those shapeshifter  talk ....THE ALIENS,made  a big  misstake,  they  heard  strange sound when they visited once ....          those sounds came from an animal ,so they think we can speak it .............         so they talk turkey.......  so lets learn to talk turkey , we may be able to communicate .....        I am  starting now to translate  French  to  turky    it sounds  pretty close if you ask me ..... Hope i won,t be chiken  when i contact  one of the shapeshifter ....    Kepp UP  the good investigating  ,mon ami Yancy and crew  of corse .  Frapp   going to Colonel Sander restaurent to investigate strange sounds comming from their chiken .  Or is it their Kitchen   ,i kepp you posted .            

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 1:20 PM

Now this man was walking around Chateau Whisler golf couse. When the golf attendent got hold of him , he told them a story,  10 years ago he got taken ,abducted by  a  Femele Saskquacht , he was a prisoner  for 10 years ,   poor guy , finaly he got away when she gave birth ,,,,,,,,,  then all the hair started to grow on him like crazy................   o  yhey    he would not say if he is the father ?        take a wild guess i say ....    Frapp  

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 3:34 PM

Official YancyCan Alien Huntin' and Such Vehicle ( many whatnots inside )

could also be a double knot spy ......   dunno

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 10:21 AM

27stitches:

Official YancyCan Alien Huntin' and Such Vehicle ( many whatnots inside )

could also be a double knot spy ......   dunno

Wows. Team Yancy would  rolling in style in this auto-mobile! Is it on the market? I would be willing to engage in discussions and such re. interesting trades and such.......

Sincerely, my name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 10:24 AM

frappefort:

This gentleman looks like a guy I see at the local general store and whatnot. Could he have drifted from B.C. down to Portland? Stranger things done been happened.

Sayin' - Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 10:30 AM

bypass07:

Damn another shape shifter. Man them guys are good !!

Me first impressions here (all-beta) are that this entity as caught in the middle of a shape-shift - renderins it unable to change till it can no longer be seen by human eyes.
    Look like a tri-mode of: squirrel - rat - elk

Thanks for sharing and such - my name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 10:32 AM

frappefort:
    going to Colonel Sander restaurent to investigate strange sounds comming from their chiken .  Or is it their Kitchen   ,i kepp you posted .            

Did you eat the bones  KFC? Please update me Frapp.
    THX - I am Yancy

RSS