Forums

Help › Forums

VEM in WGT explained

Thu, Nov 26 2015 2:58 PM (258 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2013 11:51 AM

borntobesting:
    Well Chad has answered that on at least 3 different occasions.

it's all a question of what you want to believe. possibly every one complaining about it is all wrong but i'd have to say not everyone can be wrong....all the time. certainly not guys who hammer this game night and day so know when their shots been capulio'd.

i could care less about VEM.....it is in the game BUT every player gets VEM'd so we're all for the shafting......just at different stages, so to the most degrees we get caned fairly.....unless you want to discuss single play games...where if folks ain't getting equally vem'd there's many folks who say that's not totally fair....but again...how can anyone tell players don't get humped equally in single play games?

the game is what it is ....and it is a great game.

• ElSidMo
    40 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2013 11:55 AM

This is going to sound very ignorant. but what does VEM stand for and do???

ElSidMo

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2013 11:57 AM

ElSidMo:
    what does VEM stand for

V = Virtual

E = Enema

M = Machine

It flushes all the crap out of a decent shot.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2013 12:03 PM

ElSidMo:

This is going to sound very ignorant. but what does VEM stand for and do???ElSidMo

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/164729.aspx

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2013 12:04 PM

I do know that all my shots i know are not working. I played a round other day and shared my screen on skype i shot 70 on st andys where im normally good for 57 56 but since its turned june nothing is the same. Not worth me playing in the open i actually hope the cut gets dropped to 56 then that way i know i wont qualify with my game in its current state.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2013 12:05 PM

thebigeasy707:

ElSidMo:
    what does VEM stand for

V = Virtual

E = Enema

M = Machine

It flushes all the crap out of a decent shot.

LMAO

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2013 12:08 PM

notonthis:
    i shot 70 on st andys where im normally good for 57 56

that's right WGT ....VEM's not used huh?

Brandon just suddenly forgot how to play St Andies.......my backside lol.

no way does this guy shoot a 70 round andies unless something's goofing up his shots.

play through the goofy period Brandon....it's like getting a cold...it'll go away after a few days.....and just watch that 70 round andies turn into a 55 without you changing any of your shots....so how will anyone explain that?

just curious.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2013 12:34 PM

Hi everyone,

Sorry if I am late to the party... 

are there random elements in the game yes, no I know anything else about it or how: no

is it same for everyone? yes

that's the best info I have,

-wgticon 

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2013 12:35 PM

And Davey thats not the half of it i could of easily posted same scores on oak but i got to mad and wd. Then in the bof 1k rg i shot 26 on the front and i shot 1 under on back for a 59. I can deal with making my own mistakes and playing bad. But when 150 full bs goes 159 with a 4 head wind or 180 no spin carries 177 then the game is not worth me playing.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2013 12:36 PM

TA DA 

Thanks icon for the reply.....................better late than never

Gary (woodo)

RSS