Forums

Help › Forums

VEM in WGT explained

Thu, Nov 26 2015 2:58 PM (258 replies)
  • pipeman1370
    109 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2013 5:53 AM

Once again I get beaten by a lower tier then I. Shots off  what I hit, putts not right speed causing a par to be a bogey. A match play disaster game and a waste of time on this ridiculous excuse of a beta game.

Of course WGT uses a VEM, they copyrighted it's use 1 yr ago. They have been manipulating the games of so many people who use WGT balls or haven't purchased any new equipment or balls recently.

This game has gone downhill for the purpose of personal gain and I would beat if I could see the receipts of the last year , I could prove it. They say you need to practice and learn the new way to play and buy better clubs and balls, but how can you learn the new way  when it's so inconsistent ?  Green speeds that say their very fast are in reality slower. Wind speeds are a joke, 12 mph was like 30 mph today. Maybe it's just me they hate and cause this crap. But I have talked with others and they all have the same complaints WGT interferes with their game if their using WGT balls and not Callaway or Nike. It's a shame they have to stoop so low to do this to their players. Shame of you WGT.

• BlackGibbon
    349 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2013 9:21 AM

pipeman1370:

Once again I get beaten by a lower tier then I. Shots off  what I hit, putts not right speed causing a par to be a bogey. A match play disaster game and a waste of time on this ridiculous excuse of a beta game.

Of course WGT uses a VEM, they copyrighted it's use 1 yr ago. They have been manipulating the games of so many people who use WGT balls or haven't purchased any new equipment or balls recently.

This game has gone downhill for the purpose of personal gain and I would beat if I could see the receipts of the last year , I could prove it. They say you need to practice and learn the new way to play and buy better clubs and balls, but how can you learn the new way  when it's so inconsistent ?  Green speeds that say their very fast are in reality slower. Wind speeds are a joke, 12 mph was like 30 mph today. Maybe it's just me they hate and cause this crap. But I have talked with others and they all have the same complaints WGT interferes with their game if their using WGT balls and not Callaway or Nike. It's a shame they have to stoop so low to do this to their players. Shame of you WGT.

"sigh"......................... It never ends

• Paulpro1977
    200 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2013 10:01 AM

hi   blackgibbon

i have the same problem,i know iam new to this compared with alot of players,but i agree how can you learn if the game isnt consistant.

i have trouble in match,s against wgt members as they seem to have the edge regardless of the tier.

• BuckD214
    10 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2013 10:32 AM

pipeman1370:

I see a few people on here regularly who seem to think WGT is out to get them. I seriously doubt that. I've only played for a few months & while I'm not very good (Level 75 Tour Pro), I do thoroughly enjoy playing. I also know that practically every errant shot I make is MY fault.....just as IRL. I noticed you've been here 2 years & are a Level 94 Master. Maybe you should consider the possibility that the problem isn't WGT, but that you're not very good either.

• PRStevenson
    842 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2013 7:26 PM

WGTicon:

locked per OP's request.

WGTicon could you actually lock please.

• FBudd
    208 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2013 10:52 AM

testing state of lockedness

• FBudd
    208 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2013 10:52 AM

testing state of lockedness

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2013 11:18 AM

PRStevenson:

WGTicon:

locked per OP's request.

WGTicon could you actually lock please.

Looks like they only removed the reply option from your first post.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2013 12:30 PM

And yours:)

• kchuskey
    59 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2013 1:06 PM

MBaggese:

And yours:)

But not yours.. :)

RSS