Forums

Help › Forums

VEM in WGT explained

Thu, Nov 26 2015 2:58 PM (258 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 9:55 PM

Lets all settle down shall we.....

What's VEM.....   it was explained at the start....

Why keep on bickering between yaselves... lol

Just enjoy the game as it is.....   don't worry about VEM....  if you hit a bad shot, that's your mistake... don't blame the game :)

-Roger

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jun 15 2013 12:10 AM

I'm out...Roger you're right...my infamous last words:)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 15 2013 5:23 AM

PRStevenson:

YankeeJim:

PRStevenson:
    You might have all the time on your hands to spend endless hours 'researching' through multiple threads to find one useful piece of information but most players just want to find information quickly and efficiently without sifting through all the crap.

Sorry, man, didn't realize I was dealing with lazy. You're right. That 3 minutes it took me to find the answer is 3 minutes I'll never get back. :-(

You're not. I didn't realise I was dealing with idiot. Is asking for information to be posted in a more appropriate place lazy? No. So go and crawl back into your hole.

What the hell kind of stupidness is this? Asking for information to be posted in an appropriate place? Where did that come from? You asked for something that was answered on the first page and then wander off into StupidLand, mumbling incoherently. LOL. Waste of time even bothering to help. Carry on, Your Doucheness.  :-)

• PRStevenson
    842 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2013 6:28 PM

YankeeJim:

PRStevenson:

YankeeJim:

PRStevenson:
    You might have all the time on your hands to spend endless hours 'researching' through multiple threads to find one useful piece of information but most players just want to find information quickly and efficiently without sifting through all the crap.

Sorry, man, didn't realize I was dealing with lazy. You're right. That 3 minutes it took me to find the answer is 3 minutes I'll never get back. :-(

You're not. I didn't realise I was dealing with idiot. Is asking for information to be posted in a more appropriate place lazy? No. So go and crawl back into your hole.

What the hell kind of stupidness is this? Asking for information to be posted in an appropriate place? Where did that come from? You asked for something that was answered on the first page and then wander off into StupidLand, mumbling incoherently. LOL. Waste of time even bothering to help. Carry on, Your Doucheness.  :-)

The stupidity is in your side. Like Fbudd, I can see you get your kicks out of trolling threads and abusing other posters but if you bother to read through the thread you'll find a mix of posts; many of which are very vague and don't answer anything and a few which are very helpful. Helpful, I guess is a word you're not familiar with!

I've requested for this thread to be closed for over a week now and hope WGT will get around to eventually doing it. This topic is done.

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2013 7:04 PM

"I've requested for this thread to be closed for over a week now and hope WGT will get around to eventually doing it. This topic is done."

And it was till you brought it back to life, nothing in 3 days, let the madness ..............

• PRStevenson
    842 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2013 7:48 PM

Kindle2010:

"I've requested for this thread to be closed for over a week now and hope WGT will get around to eventually doing it. This topic is done."

And it was till you brought it back to life, nothing in 3 days, let the madness ..............

Fair point, though I don't know what the inactivity period is before WGT finally close a thread? :/

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2013 8:08 PM

PRStevenson:
    Fair point, though I don't know what the inactivity period is before WGT finally close a thread? :/

They won't close it as long as the discussion is staying on the civil side...and no mudslinging is occurring.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 6:18 AM

Close it they may, but thankfully this thread will be around for time immemorial.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 1:04 AM

locked per OP's request.

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 9:01 AM

WGTicon:

locked per OP's request.

You sure?

RSS