Forums

Help › Forums

VEM in WGT explained

Thu, Nov 26 2015 2:58 PM (258 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 5:07 AM

PRStevenson:
    You might have all the time on your hands to spend endless hours 'researching' through multiple threads to find one useful piece of information but most players just want to find information quickly and efficiently without sifting through all the crap.

Sorry, man, didn't realize I was dealing with lazy. You're right. That 3 minutes it took me to find the answer is 3 minutes I'll never get back. :-(

• FBudd
    208 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 5:28 AM

Wahh Wahh i dont want to actually do anything for myself i just want other people to do everything for me WAHHHH!!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 10:10 AM

PRStevenson:
    spend endless hours 'researching' through multiple threads to find one useful piece of information

Ten Web Search Tricks You Need To Know
    Stop wasting time and make your  searches work!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 10:22 AM

Vegetables Encourage Migraines

• PRStevenson
    842 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:28 PM

YankeeJim:

PRStevenson:
    You might have all the time on your hands to spend endless hours 'researching' through multiple threads to find one useful piece of information but most players just want to find information quickly and efficiently without sifting through all the crap.

Sorry, man, didn't realize I was dealing with lazy. You're right. That 3 minutes it took me to find the answer is 3 minutes I'll never get back. :-(

You're not. I didn't realise I was dealing with idiot. Is asking for information to be posted in a more appropriate place lazy? No. So go and crawl back into your hole.

• PRStevenson
    842 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:38 PM

FBudd:

Wahh Wahh i dont want to actually do anything for myself i just want other people to do everything for me WAHHHH!!

Really? What are you 3 years old? I'm surprised you can string together a sentence! If they made stupidity illegal you would be given a life sentence.

• PRStevenson
    842 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:40 PM

PaulTon:

Vegetables Encourage Migraines

Ha! Wow you are a clever boy!

• anthonyvp1
    212 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:58 PM

Dont you just LOVE the trolls that come out of their holes just to complain about posts and posters.....THEY give WGT a bad experience.

• anthonyvp1
    212 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 8:59 PM

and before you say anything ....yea, I peeked outta mine just to complain about the complainers...LOLOL

• PRStevenson
    842 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 9:11 PM

anthonyvp1:

Dont you just LOVE the trolls that come out of their holes just to complain about posts and posters.....THEY give WGT a bad experience.

I completely agree with you. The thread was pretty much answered 2/3 pages ago but  I guess the trolls just can't help themselves. I prefer responses from helpful people so we normal folk can just to get on and enjoy the game.

RSS