Help › Forums

Gifting question

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 1 2010 9:12 AM (32 replies)
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 10:20 AM

Doublemochaman:
    ("Dont worry ill pay back full price. Ill give 5 sets back for one amateur." sounds awful fishy to me. 

"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today".

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 10:26 AM

Richard4168:
    "I'll gladly re-pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today".
    Ah damn, Richard... you stole my Whimpy line... 

Curses!!  lol

• mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 6:34 PM

Doublemochaman:
    the San Francisco company was going out of business due to lack of capital. 

How true is that?? Ive heard WGT  would NOT be around much longer then a year if that !! I want to know whether its true or not I dont wanna keep spending money and time into somothing that is not goin to be around much longer

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 9:24 PM

Mr. Sancho... I don't think you need to worry about WGT going out of business.  That was just a fictional scenario I wrote in response to someone wanting everything for free.  They've been here over two years and seem to have a very successful business model.  Personally, I have no fear spending money with them.

• Evo5754
    31 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 9:46 AM

DMM you have  military humour and its great couldn't stop laughing at the reply's to the original thread.

My point is though if for example a member spent say £50 and gets 5000 Cr that's the rate i think he should be entitled to gift his credits but i accept and agree with not gifting clubs and equipment. I agree with rewording it to loaning for as long as you need them and the lease system is a good idea 1 day at a time would be better if this was an option for 1 day, 3 days, 5 days, 1 wee,k 1 month, 1 year and for life but also give half the credits back when selling when you purchase either the year or life set.

Sorry for sticking my nose in but hope it helps in any small way

All the best Evo 

• callumrulez
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 10:55 AM

Would love it if somebody could gift me something

would anyone be genorus enough to do this

• fishkid
    1 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 11:58 AM

hey, i just started, and i need some new clubs but i have no credit card, could you buy me a new driver please?

Please reply, and thanks.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 1:14 PM
    Would you like a pair of Loudmouth pants?
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 1:17 PM

Evo.... what is "Military Humour"???

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 1:27 PM

Or for that matter, would you like a nice Hawaiian Punch? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86IpU3g-S8Q)

RSS