Help › Forums

Gifting question

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 1 2010 9:12 AM (32 replies)
  • Rishirocks
    88 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 4:56 AM

pattonto:

I would also like to gift clubs I own to other up & coming players. I think it is very unfair of WGT not to have this facility.

Maybe it would generate more members & money for them if they allowed this.

Some people just cannot afford to buy clubs. Some people also do not have access to credit cards in order to buy credits. Why should I have to sell my old clubs at half price and then pay full price to gift the same clubs to someone else.

As you move through the tiers, you upgrade. You should be able to do what you like with your used clubs.

Can you gift me a amateur set please? I really need it i'll gift it back when I can afford it.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 1:52 PM

Rishirocks... was that said with tongue in cheek or hand in my pocket?

• Rishirocks
    88 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 10:14 PM

Doublemochaman:

Rishirocks... was that said with tongue in cheek or hand in my pocket?

no for real

• pattonto
    63 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 1:56 AM

I would gift things I own, but not if I have to sell them back to WGT at a nominal price and then rebuy at full price prior to gifting.

• Rishirocks
    88 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 3:29 AM

pattonto:

I would gift things I own, but not if I have to sell them back to WGT at a nominal price and then rebuy at full price prior to gifting.

Dont worry ill pay back full price. Ill give 5 sets back for one amateur.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 10:25 AM

So Rishirocks... when do you plan to come into money?

("Dont worry ill pay back full price. Ill give 5 sets back for one amateur." sounds awful fishy to me.  I wasn't born yesterday) (Do you really think there's a sucker out there who believes you???)

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 9:05 AM

Doublemochaman:

So Rishirocks... when do you plan to come into money?

("Dont worry ill pay back full price. Ill give 5 sets back for one amateur." sounds awful fishy to me.  I wasn't born yesterday) (Do you really think there's a sucker out there who believes you???)

DMM be nice... lol Just let him make a fool out of himslef on the forums. 

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 9:17 AM

King... I know, I can be so mean at times.  :)

My inner sense of reality just had to call him out on it.  I couldn't let his absurd request go unanswered.  And you know, we haven't heard back from him...

• pattonto
    63 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 8:57 PM

Now the Pro shop is having a sale. I thought I would have a look as I was considering gifting a Master driver to a friend who recently attained that status.

I find out there is no gifting option on the sale items.

Strange.

Is there any possibility of gifting credits for friends who do not have the facility of buying credits online?

You have to have credits to enter some tournaments.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 10:57 PM

wjh1987:

Yep, just like life here on earth... everything is temporary!!!! 

But this day in age with the financial situation, it isn't wise to sell a club that you purchased for 200 and get 20 for it... then buy it again for 200  gee, that makes it 380 total.... As a friend of mine said,,,,, "DON'T BUY A MORTGAGE THROUGH THESE PEOPLE"

rof lmbo

How many MILLION times have I told you not to exaggerate? If you paid 200 then you'd get around 40 back. And why would you want to sell something and buy it back anyway?

RSS