Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Legends listed by WGT Scoring Average

Fri, Sep 25 2015 11:02 PM (373 replies)
  • Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 4:38 PM

LuckySkreet:
    What I do find interesting is....  Jason and I have played many match rounds in the past, as of now...  there is no listing of our matches.....
    the match play stats only show your record against those on your friend list....since Jason has no friends on his list, his name will not show up on any ones match play stats

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 4:47 PM

Beryman:

LuckySkreet:
    What I do find interesting is....  Jason and I have played many match rounds in the past, as of now...  there is no listing of our matches.....
    the match play stats only show your record against those on your friend list....since Jason has no friends on his list, his name will not show up on any ones match play stats

The records against the tiers still show up.   Just not listed by name underneath if no longer friends.  Matches won or loss still are shown in record listed by tier though.

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 6:25 PM

Beryman:

LuckySkreet:

-----------------------------

Good deal....  was not aware of that.....   Thx....

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 7:26 PM

dang Lucky you like a ghost

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2015 2:10 PM

ScottHope:

Been through all of CS's previous lists and come up with these TL's that are inactive or not found.

aussieguyadam BADMARIE BMX123 BobbyZavala
    cadaviar creamer444 DeeVersions Dutch57
    ElektraNatchios googlz harrymunk JudgeSam
    Jumper281 LeGeNdCrUsHeR LuisCraveiro LyonWoulds
    MEDTIE Mike511960 molliegrace12 MolotovSolution
    notonthis NottiGal rocksta Ryan1378
    serpich skunkyone420

Hope you don't mind me posting this CS.

Naawa, he won't Scott..a gentleman he his....

Know at least 7 of them have diff accounts. Only 3 I know were forced too / deleted accounts by WGT

N1 Again CS

Andy ( still not climbing the table  ;-((  )

IF the new tier has timed to be rolled out then....( ultimate TL sandbagger lol )

• ScottHope
    10,111 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2015 2:31 PM

Thanks for the extra info Andy.

alcaucin:
    Andy ( still not climbing the table  ;-((  )

You might not feel as though you're climbing the table but, ascending something that is constantly growing can make you feel like you are stationary, or even going backwards.  : )

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2015 2:41 PM

ScottHope:
    Hope you don't mind me posting this CS.

Andy is right...at least partly...lol

Of course I don't mind. If my lists help others to do some research, that's great. And that is also an interesting list ScottHope. Speculation about those in the list might warrant a wgt reprimand though.

Jumper281 was a wgt friend and we competed a lot in my previous cc, before he just suddenly disappeared.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2015 3:30 PM

ColumbusStorm:
    Andy is right...at least partly...lol

I'll take that....better than being completely wrong as per lol

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2015 6:06 PM

alcaucin:
    I'll take that....better than being completely wrong as per lol

You're welcome. My comment was a backward attempt at a thank you for referring to me as a gentlemen, which I was alluding to might not be correct. Does that make sense? So what, I thought it was funny.

RSS