Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Legends listed by WGT Scoring Average

Fri, Sep 25 2015 11:02 PM (373 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2015 6:44 PM

ColumbusStorm:
    My comment was a backward attempt at a thank you for referring to me as a gentlemen,

I know and you are, and now I know I was 100% correct...

Day is getting better min by min  CS

You still stole my fookin skins mind  ;-)))

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 7:19 PM

Thank you columbus for all this, we appreciate

I don't play for a great average, 61 seems to be my correct average because i'm just and average player. 

But i see some players with 10 points less than me on average and i'm not sure they are better than me lol

If wgt create a new tier i will be tour legend for ever, and beyond that even my reincarnations (if they exist)  will stay tour legend for ever lol

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 8:29 PM

micheldess:
    i see some players with 10 points less than me on average and i'm not sure they are better than me

Once you get over 500 ranked Tour Legend rounds, your score avg will fall just like mine has.

I've completed 3858 TL ranked rounds for an average score of 60.487, however only counting my best 500 scores wgt gives me a score avg of 55.05. Therefore just going by wgt score avg it is hard to tell who is better than who.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2015 1:41 PM

I understand Columbus, i'm 100% ok with you, my average will fall when i reach the 500 ranked tour legend rounds 

I see also  so many players inside between 49 and 60  average playing only on red tee, it's very hard tell  the true level of play of those players.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2015 5:58 PM

micheldess:

I see also  so many players inside between 49 and 60  average playing only on red tee, it's very hard tell  the true level of play of those players.

Well Mich, The name of this thread is: Tour Legends listed by Scoring Average -- C-Storm has close to two years work with it. Every name on this list can flat out play. You will notice it doesn't say TL's who only gamble, TL's who only play Best of Par 4's, TL's who only play heavy wind, TL's who only play uneven-lies, TL's who still use the auto-dinger....the list(s) could be endless. But, thanks to Colunbus Storm, this list is as stated...it has no other catagory. For some players it is an incentive to keep alive and continue with that first basic instinct that infects and is then embalmed...to lower the stroke average. That is what I, and I'm sure, Jessica and others here, want to do....to enjoy and persue this list....not any of the above lists. Not a list founded upon someone elses personel idea of  acceptable criteria. No, that would be a different list. A list that anyone is free to develop as a new thread to suit their criteria.  Lily

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2015 6:48 PM

Before your post, i didn't write any name. jessica, you and so many others play only from red tee.  It's was not a critisism,  just an obersation, nothing more, enjoy your play like i do, Lily 

Michel

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 10:50 PM

pdb1:
    IDK who is better . But those stats certainly make you legitimate .

This list is not intended to determine or judge who is better. Just an interesting list with data that wgt provides.

SweetiePie explained the list rather nicely above.

The point of posting my own calculated stats was to show the difference in wgt's score avg and my actual average. My actual average includes easy tee rounds and uneven lie rounds, just like wgt includes in their score avg.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 12:32 AM

I Love uneven lies because when I miss it I still make it......Even with a bad meter and slow dots or fast dots or dead dots. I still hit shots and they seem to go somewhere.....I'm curious in general so it's ALWAYS fun to have no idea where they will end up. I only have a few fingers so I can't be a calculator robot.

I miss all the time on all of 'em.

Hiss

~txz~

RSS