Forums

Help › Forums

cheating software

Wed, Dec 6 2023 10:32 PM (154 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 11:56 PM

Ecka65:
    Not a lot of incentive for WGT to go into overtime mode to stop cheats....

only problem i see with that is:

when a gaming website gets too bad a name for being a cheat's playground......bad news travels fast, especially across the internet and eventually the site slows to a crawl and dies off. we see this time and time again, where a once decent site fall away completely.

if in the not too distant future a rival site appears offering the same decent quality of play and is tough on cheats or has anti cheat software installed, where do you think players will flock to spend their cash?

tbe

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 12:00 AM

geraldlarousse:

Jimbog1964:

rmchangin:

Is this software  manipulating the Game or the Flashplayer? If it's manipulating the flashplayer theres not much WGT can do without Adobe's input  

Tech minded people may well be correcting me here but I understand one auto dinging programme sits in windows and the one that slows the meter is flash based.  I agree with another poster that the slowed meter programme is the more serious....the auto dinger just looks daft and $30 upfront before you try LOL..............I think Icon said looking into it and that's a good thing! I play mainly just for fun so does not affect me hard............., but shame the cloud is there..............................

Yes Jim, the cheat engine is the main problem here. Also i like you do not play for credits. But to say that it does not effect you, you are wrong, it effects everyone that plays this game. This will be my last post on this topic for sure, because imo nothing can be done. This particular program has been here for longer than me, that should tell you something.

The problem i have is all the players saying this program can not help you shoot better scores. LOL, you can not be serious right?? I also think Tiffer pointed this out in earlier thread, so i'm not alone in saying it would help shoot lower scores. One of my main problems with this game is i still miss greens because of meter speed, and still miss putts because i miss where i wanted to hit meter, and just to say, i'm not a DING player. If i could adjust meter speed to my liking i would shoot better scores for sure, no doubt about it, period.

All i'm saying on the subject.

Gerald

Gerald, I said it never effected me "hard' and by that I meant because I am not losing money on credits.............subjective and some resignation in that I know!.....Rest of it .....well...cup half fall........I hope WGT can get rid of the uncertainty as this will not go away without very strong input from them......I ain't gona get the auto dinger to test it nor the slow meter...........

Overall these programmes and whatever else may be out there do impact on scores, and agree any one that says different is living in cloud cuckoo land.............It's all now really up to WGT to respond forthrightly in due course (e.g. like quickly as possible) ..............Sad the clud is darkening what remains fundamentally a great game! I now really will leave this thread at that as all now said...........  

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 12:27 AM

Jimbog1964:

geraldlarousse:

Jimbog1964:

rmchangin:

Is this software  manipulating the Game or the Flashplayer? If it's manipulating the flashplayer theres not much WGT can do without Adobe's input  

Tech minded people may well be correcting me here but I understand one auto dinging programme sits in windows and the one that slows the meter is flash based.  I agree with another poster that the slowed meter programme is the more serious....the auto dinger just looks daft and $30 upfront before you try LOL..............I think Icon said looking into it and that's a good thing! I play mainly just for fun so does not affect me hard............., but shame the cloud is there..............................

Yes Jim, the cheat engine is the main problem here. Also i like you do not play for credits. But to say that it does not effect you, you are wrong, it effects everyone that plays this game. This will be my last post on this topic for sure, because imo nothing can be done. This particular program has been here for longer than me, that should tell you something.

The problem i have is all the players saying this program can not help you shoot better scores. LOL, you can not be serious right?? I also think Tiffer pointed this out in earlier thread, so i'm not alone in saying it would help shoot lower scores. One of my main problems with this game is i still miss greens because of meter speed, and still miss putts because i miss where i wanted to hit meter, and just to say, i'm not a DING player. If i could adjust meter speed to my liking i would shoot better scores for sure, no doubt about it, period.

All i'm saying on the subject.

Gerald

I ain't gona get the auto dinger to test it nor the slow meter...........

LOL, why do that, just go to mr.... profile and check it out it action, as real as it gets. Do you believe that sht, lol. Account still remains, crazy.

• mikemcknight
    62 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 12:34 AM

Guys what is this cheat thing, and how can players get it? I play the way the game is set up and i'm trying my butt off in this thing. What's going on??

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 12:54 AM

geraldlarousse:
    Account still remains

possibly it remains for a reason....who knows.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 1:03 AM

• MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 5:25 AM
    This post has been deleted.
  • foregettaboutit
    227 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 1:51 PM

thebigeasy707:

DarSum:

I can't wait until the WGT monitoring software takes affect and all the cheaters are banned. Then the list of cheating/banned players is sticky posted in every forum by WGT.

Awesome......

yupps will be interesting for sure :)

tbe

I'm with you guys! i just hope the forum policy, of not naming names, would not apply to any banned players caught cheating. :)

Fore

• Engelsman666
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 11:03 AM

brysoni23:

Ive noticed a change and it sucks a**

all my calibrated distances are based on dings, if i miss the ding i accept it could go miles off or only be 10ft away.

But the dings this past week or two have been going allover the place.

I even had a pw with no spin with 2mph tail wind carry 127 yards

Same happened to me today, finally got new balls and lost all 3 straight away. as playing 2 - 6 over par, now 10 over par after a few holes.

This game used to be great, i would stay up for hours playing.

I hope they work it out

• Allen63
    364 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 7:35 AM

I could care less about a math calculator. An auto-dinger is straight-up cheating.

RSS