Forums

Help › Forums

cheating software

Wed, Dec 6 2023 10:32 PM (154 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 10:35 AM

Honestly - to "cheat" in this game, you have nooooo life. Seriously. To take ANY time out of your day to set up a program to win "WGT credits" or to, WHATEVER is having absolutely - NO LIFE. I will not even get into the kind of person they must be to do something so freaking LOW. 

Time to relax and pass some time. Keep it straight.

• bigbluedonkey
    59 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 10:47 AM

Another point worth noticing is that so many of the cheats on WGT use female avatars... like I'm going to call you a cheat less just because you're using a female avatar... I'm still a gentleman by the way.... & call them a cheat in the politest manner.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 12:37 PM

DarSum:

gave your "theory" a try on the RSG Back 9 RG, Jim. I dinged MAYBE a total of 6 shots during the round and that's counting putts. I actually dinged a couple drives not meaning too, lol.

8 birdies in a row. Too early on my approach on 18 so it went down the slope left of green for a par.

Steve2golf:
    I just tried it as well, 7 birdies in a row, no dinged drives, dinged a couple of approaches and a couple of dead straight putts, but out of 27 shots maybe 6 dings.

The real test is when CIB comes here and says the same thing. :-D

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 1:01 PM

overtheedge:

Honestly - to "cheat" in this game, you have nooooo life. Seriously. To take ANY time out of your day to set up a program to win "WGT credits" or to, WHATEVER is having absolutely - NO LIFE. I will not even get into the kind of person they must be to do something so freaking LOW. 

^^ What he said ^^^

• MulliganWilly
    138 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 1:32 PM

Was just checking out some other thread and then looked up the software name on youtube and seen a tutorial video of it.

wgt needs to get their computer guys on this right away and put a stop to it. They need some way to detect when its being used and not let the wgt golf game run if it is. Kinda like i think punkbuster when i used to play video games years ago where they detected aimbots. Thats kinda like them playing with aimbots that was ridiculous.

Well now i understand whats going how in the past oh year or so where if you'd click excellent it would sometimes ignore the zoom view triangle movements and shoot as if the triangle was still where it was. I notice lately too if i go to putt and click excellent it could go a ways off. So ya pretty much gotta NOT click excellent and do just a bit beside. But even then last week i clicked 1 milimeter beside excellent and it went wayyy to the side as if i missed it by lots more.

With all this belt tightening trying to mess up these cheaters, ya can't really play normally anymore cause any random shot could go haywire. It sure isnt like it was when i joined a while back. Really don't think i could make master with how its changed.

Whatever though its more like real golf now where ya never get a perfect shot all the time, so I'll take it.. at least in multiplayer games i dont see any more of these hotshots who keep birding every hole. And i still do not too bad with my basic clubs and it gets these guys with fancy clubs all mad.. heh..

Didn't watch the whole cheat video but i'm guessing with putting you'd still have to adjust the triangle and have a hunch with the hils of where to putt. If ya start seeing guys get it in the hole way too much on hilly putts, then i'd be more concerned. Doesn't seem like the cheat thing is that bad so whatever.. these guys can go pull out their calculators and charts for every shot. I dont really see guys getting any more than -3 or 4 max in multiplayer games. And most of them barely make par even if hey have rankings like legends. So whatever with cheaters.. doesnt sound like its too much of an advantage. I like to just eyeball shots and have fun instead. Making par is a good game.

so its not too bad but yeah wgt.. get your computer guys crackin, get them to run the cheat program and figure out how it works and how to detect and prevent the game from running if its going.

• MulliganWilly
    138 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 1:49 PM

well, this gets me thinking about an idea i had when i first got on here and seen some of these guys unrealisticly low scores. Where they used to have these winners of tournaments that would get real prizes like trips and what not. Can't really recall too much but i was thinking at the time, I dont trust whats going on with some of these guys ultra low scores. I wanna see them have a video camera pointed at them sitting at the computer playing and clicking and we can see their screen too. And with these top guys from the whole site, once a year wgt would fly them in for an in-person tournament on wgt's computers. Post that on youtube. If you dont go you're out of the top players. After realizing there's cheat programs, they have to do that now to retain credibility of the site and the integrity of those top players scores. Otherwise, people 'll just think the top guys are cheating. And wgt's gonna start losing money cause people aren't gonna bother wasting money thinking they're playing against some aimbotters.

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 4:19 PM

YankeeJim:

DarSum:

gave your "theory" a try on the RSG Back 9 RG, Jim. I dinged MAYBE a total of 6 shots during the round and that's counting putts. I actually dinged a couple drives not meaning too, lol.

8 birdies in a row. Too early on my approach on 18 so it went down the slope left of green for a par.

Steve2golf:
    I just tried it as well, 7 birdies in a row, no dinged drives, dinged a couple of approaches and a couple of dead straight putts, but out of 27 shots maybe 6 dings.

Well just played Oak from easy tees and RG, not a remarkable score, and missed ding put me in 3 bunkers and missed 2 fairways, but 59 all the same, I'll take it.

I was not counting dings, but just playing to miss with wind. Made a few missed a ton.

It takes a little to get used to, but shots in 2 rounds now have not flown stupid. I was having a horrible time here for 2 weeks, hopefully this sticks and I can get back on track.

I'm going to be promoted soon and need to be on top of my game to play with the gigantic boys at that level.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 3:21 AM

thebigeasy707:

overtheedge:

^^ What he said ^^^

TXhank TBE. IMO - WGT puts the ball in our court so to speak. They do what they can to combat the cheats in all fascist. It is OUR decision what we do about it and if I may make a suggestion, DEAL WITH IT, be careful who you may play against and most of all, HAVE FUN. TBE, myself and MANY others who have been around the community for some time will tell you the same thing. Unfortunatly "cheating" is a part of the internet gaming association especially where prizes are awarded and credits to be stolen.

GAME ON everyone and take it from someone who has been here for a little while, relax, pass some time and just have FUN.

• cirusflex
    74 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 3:37 AM

damn, now i get F'd twice over, i try hard to play well, while at work, on this crusty second hand piece of S%&T computer, with an average internet connection.

• ThePhonenix
    118 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 4:44 AM

YankeeJim:

DarSum:

Steve2golf:

lol i havent been on as long as you guys, but when i want to hit the ding i miss it, and when i want to miss it i hit it  ha ha

RSS